The year is almost over... What was your Favorite JDM Driver of 2014?

TourSpecGolfer

It's gotta be JDM, it's gotta be from 2014.

Let's hear what your favorite drivers are/were.

For myself:

MA01S by Modart

Glorious by Jbeam

Gloire F by TM

Romaro 2014 Ray 455LX.

jBeam Glorious Driver

Geotech Quelot RE12

Sleeper ... Taylormade JDM JETSPEED. - (Blows away the US version) Different head entirely, great hot melted feel.

Edited by driverhead

Sad to say, I dont think I have bought any of the 2014 offerings.

The custom Seven Dreamers shaft in a 388 head has turned out to be the cheapest purchase I have ever made.

I also don't think anything has beaten my Ryoma Maxima from 2013 ... not even the TRPX.

I'm with you, Craig, the T.388 with the Seven Dreamers distance shaft in it made my dream driver into a whole 'nother dream.

Romaro 455LX Type R for its forgiveness, easy to launch and soft feel.

Masda VP-6

Potuna

There was a Masda Driver in the BST not long ago. It was the only purchase I have thought about. Maybe I should have got it

Nothing I tried this year (TRPX S013, Quelot RE14, egg) beats the CRZ460 in the bag..

Would like to have tried more but only had the pleasure of hitting 2.

For tadjectory and length it was the JDM TM 430. For consistency it's my TRPX D-013. If I had the best of both I would have the perfect driver.

Potuna

There was a Masda Driver in the BST not long ago. It was the only purchase I have thought about. Maybe I should have got it

Craig,

I didn't see one in BST, I have the Bangvoo premium in mine and it goes. I bought an Adams XTD head to weed through some shafts with TM tips. So XTD with a Diamana B is really performing nicely, next I hit the Masda and it wasn't close, winner by far.

It's was the Glorious JBeam for me. Not the longest but accuracy and distance was what I was after as this has both. Nice feel and sound as you can tell when you crushed it. Was surprised that this knocked out my Ryoma out of the bag

Edited by Tiptx4

• 2 weeks later...

What I also liked about the JBeam Glorious driver is that the stock shaft is no slouch. It's performs as well as some of the Crazy shafts I've owned