Any ideas on what to get the wife for xmas?

Is anyone getting creative or fancy this year?

Need ideas fellas, If it was up to me it would be new wheels on her car but I doubt that will go over well with her...

always a hard question.. never seem to have the right answer either.. haha

How about a Hermes Kelly? Then you would have to sell a hell a lot of clubs afterward.

Got the Taylor tickets for my daughters for Christmas

Anything from Vuitton works well in my house.

Always donate money in my wife's name to a charity that helps educate girls in 3rd world countries.

How about a new ride to carry the baby?

A new Range Rover Autobiography Black...

http://www.landrover.com/vehicles/range-rover/autobiography-black/index.html

haha ok how about under 1k ideas? So far I'm thinking:

under tree:

Spa day in vegas

fancy robe

SK-II box set

tiffany necklace

stocking:

replenish her face gunk ( cosmetics & makeup )

favorite candies

Chris, always being there for us so I respond in kind. The secret to what a woman wants.... in a word are....SHOES. If you want to please her buy these. SANUK Womens Yoga Mat flip-flops. Simple, elegant, and very cozy.

Your wife will know your heart, that you truly see her where others do not. You might also include a gift cert to a pedicure palace for the BOTH of you. Wrap this with a bottle of KRUG non vintage champagne, two fluted glasses, chocolates... Godivas will do. Yep, got to put in the time.

Have a happy one.

PS.. don't forget to buy her a GOOD book or better, one that has three volumes. Take a look at ..

Rick Yancey..

"The Monstrumologist"

" The Curse of the Wendingo" - "The Isle of Bood" " The Final Decent"

Something to keep her entertained when you are away with mistress GOLF. Haaa

Chris, always being there for us so I respond in kind. The secret to what a woman wants.... in a word are....SHOES. If you want to please her buy these. SANUK Womens Yoga Mat flip-flops. Simple, elegant, and very cozy.

Your wife will know your heart, that you truly see her where others do not. You might also include a gift cert to a pedicure palace for the BOTH of you. Wrap this with a bottle of KRUG non vintage champagne, two fluted glasses, chocolates... Godivas will do. Yep, got to put in the time.

Have a happy one.

PS.. don't forget to buy her a GOOD book or better, one that has three volumes. Take a look at ..

Rick Yancey..

"The Monstrumologist"

" The Curse of the Wendingo" - "The Isle of Bood" " The Final Decent"

Something to keep her entertained when you are away with mistress GOLF. Haaa

I looked at your suggestions and thought you were french! You must do well with the ladies :)

• 4 weeks later...

Haa.. French, L no not me they're such a pain but since buying for the wife it should be a Good Champagne. Krug NV is a blend of vintages so it remains a constant profile. Godiva is Belgian chocolate which is easy to obtain, and good. As for shoes, just look to Mrs Marcos or Jackie Kennedy. I guess you could say I have champagne tastes with beer wages.... but been on a few Lear Jets rides.

Happy New Years!