Buchi VS200 MB Irons

TourSpecGolfer

• 2 weeks later...

Brief follow-up after a few more rounds, practice sessions.

I have never enjoyed a set of irons this much. Not even close. I'm even more enthused than in my original post. The one change to that post was the weather was cold before I wrote, but we've had some warmer days. Feel is softer, feedback is great. You can hit any shot with these.

Brief follow-up after a few more rounds, practice sessions.

I have never enjoyed a set of irons this much. Not even close. I'm even more enthused than in my original post. The one change to that post was the weather was cold before I wrote, but we've had some warmer days. Feel is softer, feedback is great. You can hit any shot with these.

Now I can't wait to get mine!!!

Quick update after a few more rounds, practice.

Even better than I had reported. Weather warmed a bit, and the feel softened some. Still feels solid but even better with the added softness. This is best set of irons for me ever. This, boys, is true love... says the club philanderer.

Oops. Posted from new phone. Didn't think the first one got posted.

Edited by chuck4golf

Bring them when you come to India Chuck...we'll have a round together. Put them against the T-MBs, although they are very different beasts.....

I am on a plane Sat for India. But I have a set already there, my beloved Mac 1025M's. Will reach out if I get down to Bangalore.

• 4 weeks later...