Sold - Thanks TSG

Eca

Hi all,

Priced to move quickly, could regret this but here we go

1. Marus in DG Tour Issue S200 Standard LLL. Apart from soiling mark from lie angle adjustment, club in great shape. $old or Heads only $old

2. ID-BL in factory s300 with original PRGR grip. Some chatter mark no browning or big uglies. 8iron in pics is the the worse it can get. Great grind & bladelike at adress with hardly, if any offset (PW in pics). Standard LLL - SOLD -

Cheers

Eric

post-13849-0-26192200-1419631032_thumb.j

post-13849-0-45391000-1419631062_thumb.j

post-13849-0-52710300-1419631093_thumb.j

post-13849-0-36029900-1419631135_thumb.j

post-13849-0-21699800-1419631160_thumb.j

post-13849-0-68133000-1419631221_thumb.j

post-13849-0-76858600-1419631247_thumb.j

Edited by Eca

these sticks are the real deal, love em!! excellent pricing as well, someone is going to be getting a steal!! GLWS!!

Edited by needmoregolf

Oh man.

Eric, can you compare these to AF Tours?

these sticks are the real deal, love em!! excellent pricing as well, someone is going to be getting a steal!! GLWS!!

Thanks NMG, they are definite performers. Got my summer brain on & loving the blades.. come winter with soft / wet conditions.. these shine even more with the versatile grind.

Eric, can you compare these to AF Tours?

I've only hit the Af tours on a driving range mat Ian & its been a while. ID-BL to me looks a touch more compact & less offset. There are a few here I'm sure that can give better comparison & hopefully can chime in.

What is the swingweight of the Marus please?

Both d1 - d1.5 @ 35.25"

53 - 465.9g grip iomic

59 - 468.5g grip orange tourstage

post-13849-0-33355900-1419664216_thumb.j

post-13849-0-01514700-1419664326_thumb.j

Ian, I think stew is on holidays but he would definitely have all the info between the two. for me, what I've found is that these Idbl's are super underrated clubs...blade-like at address and Eric's right, great versatile grind allows it to perform in soft and hard conditions. I get great distance (as strong as any other CB I've ever played) and the lack of offset is outstanding, point and shoot! I couldn't say the same for the AF tours as there was definite offset and the distance was always short for me. Feel-wise, I'd probably have to give the edge to the AF's but not by much, these idbl's have a very nice soft forged feel to them. Keepers for me as they'll always be great sticks, would make a great winter or travel set as well. hope that helped, pm me me if you have specific questions :)

AFTours are a great set of blades. When it comes to forgiveness they are not as forgiving as the idbl's. Feel is very

similar. The idbl's are the more solid feeling of the two and feel heavier. idbl's have slightly less offset as well.

I've had two sets of AFTours and one set of idbl's

I still have the idbl's..... the AFTours are gone.

I would buy it Sensei but I just bought the latest OnOff and with the horrible weather we've had in Northern California, I haven't even had a chance to take the wrappers off them as well.

I have PRGR TR500 irons now and want for nothing. But this price is really fair!!!

Swingweight in wedges is a bit low for me, but they are great too.

Glws

I have PRGR TR500 irons now and want for nothing. But this price is really fair!!!

me, but they are great too.

Glws

Not sure why Mr M preferred his wedges at C9. D1 is pretty good without having to go lead tape.

I would buy it Sensei but I just bought the latest OnOff and with the horrible weather we've had in Northern California, I haven't even had a chance to take the wrappers off them as well.

it's beautiful here now, Reggie, so buy these and test them alongside your sweet new onoffs in the upcoming weeks of clear skies ;)

it's beautiful here now, Reggie, so buy these and test them alongside your sweet new onoffs in the upcoming weeks of clear skies ;)

Really? It's freaking cold and freezing right now in SF. Where are you at? I may need to get there somehow.

Id-bl's pending. .

PRGR ID-BL - Sold!

Marus still for sale. Can do heads only for $260!

Price drop. Someone take these beauties please :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll absorb shipping fees as a price reduction.

Cheers M! Hope you enjoy the irons!