Mizuno Hotmetal feedback?

naylit

I hink they maybe the best Firway wods ever! I know there will be alot of rebuff to this but thats my honest opinion.I'm sure the 200 tour and 970 users will argue but theses hot Metals re so long and solid I would put it againist any wood right now.I have the F-150 3 wood and F-185 5 wood.Both are at Custom Club Recoatings now having a mirror finish put on so I will have them in play this season.

I just purchased a Hotmetal 13.5 with a HK80. Does anybody have any feedback on this club? I'm excited to get it in the bag as I've wanted one for quite some time.

I had the same Mizuno F-135 except with a Fujikura Speeder 661 and the thing was absolutely incredible, so in true "club whore" fashion, I sold it and am still regretting doing so!!!

Hope this helps!

I just purchased a Hotmetal 13.5 with a HK80. Does anybody have any feedback on this club? I'm excited to get it in the bag as I've wanted one for quite some time.

I have talked to you about the Hot Metal over on BSG before and you know how much I love it!!! It is one of the finest ever made. I currently have two hot metals and a Smoothie and the Hot Metal is every bit as good. They have a great look at address, super hot face, just a pure pure club all around. I really don't know why people don't talk about them that much, but I have never heard a single bad comment about one! I have a feeling if they were more readily available they would get the praise they deserve.

Mizuno Hotmetal?? :?:

New to me. Can anbody provide more info or pics please?