Jbeam Glorious Custom Driver

Henry

Just wondering who has hit this driver and what they think of its performance. Also, what about the stock shafts and how they perform. Thanks for any comments.

Here's a snap shot review. I think Chris wrote it. I trust his reviews, even though his swing is completely different than mine. His recommendations are analysis are consistently good. If it wasn't Chris's review, than I don't know whose.

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/blog/jbeam-glorious-custom-driver/

Based on the review, the stock shafts are legit, as long as you like softer feeling tips, which I do, and higher launching, which I also need.

This is the driver responsible of kicking out my Ryoma D-1 Type V of the bag. The Glorious driver does so many things right, not the longest but it's long, More forgiving than the other JBeams, at least for me. It feels great, nice sound and I really like the size and shape of the head. The stock shaft is no slouch as it's close to a perfect match as any stock shaft and head combo I've ever hit. It's a keeper for me as it does a great job in helping me find the fairway.