Roddio I-11 ..

jbird902

Anyone play these?? I just picked them up today. Can't wait to try. Love the I-10's but always thought a bit more weight would be great... Will update in a few weeks..

post-10612-0-36071500-1422063211_thumb.j

Edited by jbird902

Any news on specs? I assume they are over 110g but anymore details would be appreciated.

Tar.

By the way, where did you pick these up from? A quick google search doesn't bring up too much.

I do not know the specs. I picked them up on an auction site. I have think they were a limited run roddio did. I have an email in to them looking for some info on specs. I'll let you know what I find out.

Ok thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to have this set passed on from a buddy on the board. First hit gave me a "whoa" moment. Stable and balanced when holding. Weight had me thinking "boardy", but to my surprise anything but. Very smooth with consistent dispersion. Easy to launch and the head tracks so well. Only wish I had the matching PW.

If anyone has specs or more info, please share...

I was lucky enough to have this set passed on from a buddy on the board. First hit gave me a "whoa" moment. Stable and balanced when holding. Weight had me thinking "boardy", but to my surprise anything but. Very smooth with consistent dispersion. Easy to launch and the head tracks so well. Only wish I had the matching PW.

If anyone has specs or more info, please share...

What's your set 5-9? Man I want those!