Need help-Yamada putter

Mob

Looking to buy a Yamada putter on the BST at GolfWRX from a guy with what looks like a decent reputation on eBay. It is a left Yamada Musashi in burning copper that he said he bought last year in Singapore from a Yamada rep. Pictures look legitimate, but I didn't even know if Yamada made the Musashi in left handed, as I have never seen one before. He wants $550, and I am going to buy it unless someone chimes in and tells me that this has to be a fake, as they didn't make it in left handed a year ago.

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking for that for so many years but never come across any.

I will not hesitate...

Hi mate…

I am in Singapore

There isn't any Yamada rep in Singapore.. hahahaha….

In anyway, I am most happy to help you check out this "rep" if you could get him to provide you a name...

I use a Yamada myself and its the best club in my bag...

Cheers

chien

Yeah, it's almost too good to be true. But the pictures really look authentic. He has very good feedback on eBay (apex430), and has sold a bunch of lefty gear over the years. Finish and stamping look exactly like other pictures of this putter.. I will see if he has name of rep. he got it from. Since, as a lefty, this is like finding a unicorn, I may just buy it, and if it is fake, deal with Payapl. Will send post pictures when I get it.

Here is a link to the page for those Yamada experts to inspect.

http://golf wrx/forums/topic/1126533-fs-yamada-razor-musashi-lh-putters/

Why there is no picture of the putter head?

There is. Something funny with the viewer. If you click on the picture, it enlarges and shows the part of the picture that is cut off.

I need to know this Singapore rep. too! Would like to know if he has more lefties...

Just buy it and do a PayPal dispute if it isn't real. You can't really lose except a little time with PP dispute. If you wait much longer you might miss out on it.

There's almost zero chance someone is counterfeiting left handed yamada copper putters.

Edited by Fore Left!

Yes, bought it last night

After I get it, I will ask him if he can get his hands on any more. Will let you know. Thanks guys.

He put it in the mail tonight. I should have it by the end of the week. He apparently bought this last year new, and never took it outside. Rolled it on the carpet indoors, but never more than that. I have to say that I am very excited about having stumbled across this, as I had pretty much given up on ever owning this model putter in burning copper finish. I will post pics when I get it. Hopefully, this is legitimate.

You are one lucky chap! Very envious!

I recently bought a LH putter after giving hope on LH Yamada burning copper.

May consider buying another putter if there is another almost new LH Yamada burning copper lying aorund!

There is a yamada rep in SG and I know them personally

Cheers

RS

Please introduce the rep. to me...Thanks!

Please introduce the rep. to me...Thanks!

Me as well. If he can get me another one, I would probably buy a back up.

Edited by Mob

Pass me his name and contact info.

Just got it. Beautiful. Looks like there are a few old fingerprints that have tarnished the finish just a little bit. Is there a way to clean these old fingerprints without damaging the finish? Very happy with it as it is, but if I can clean it up without damaging the finish, it would look brand new.

post-15433-0-17791200-1422482534_thumb.jpost-15433-0-29026900-1422482584_thumb.jpost-15433-0-36229700-1422482603_thumb.jpost-15433-0-53457900-1422482624_thumb.j

OMG! Jealous now...