Miura Giken MB 5005 3-PW (TiTTDG X100)

Masse1369

Hello all. I have a set of Miura Giken MB 5005 3-PW. These are 1° upright and play +1/2" over STD. Lofts are STD except for the 3 iron, it has been bent 1° strong to 21°. They have like new Golf Pride Tour Velvet .580 round label down with an extra wrap on the bottom. They have very high quality black 1" ferrules with 2 chrome rings.

These irons have been played for a few rounds only and are in EXCELLENT overall condition. No major dings or marks. You will be very happy with the condition. Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions.

DISCLAIMER: SW vary from D3-4 from 3-PW. The six iron is D6. The shaft's balance point is off. We threw a standard length X100 6 iron shaft in there and it came out around D1, so it should be around D4 at +1/2". So basically you just need to purchase another shaft. I will include another ferrule for you should you want to rebuild the 6 iron. All the headweights were 7-8g apart so there is nothing wrong with the heads, it's just that particular shaft was off for some unknown reason. We just reglued the shaft back in the head with the original ferrule. It looks OK, but not ideal. The rest of the irons have been professionally turned down and shined. Like I said I will include another matching ferrule for you to rebuild should you choose to.

I don't post a lot here but I have perfect feedback over at GolfWRX and you can check my eBay feedback (ncrwm1311).

I will ship USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS. I will ship internationally, just message me and we will work something out for any additional charges.

NO TRADES.

I'm looking for $1,000 net to me. I will cover the shipping to the US. International buyers will need to include extra money to cover the cost.

Some eye candy...

933EC154-F613-46E2-B8B5-9AB386CF0B0E.jpg

545889AB-15ED-49A3-858E-8BD5E9B79AD7.jpg

2F763C7B-57AD-4350-8A5C-8B6B21CC808A.jpg

463897E1-F42F-4AF5-8FE0-4CD0EB0D098F.jpg

CAE157D4-4D6F-4063-B6E2-2CBC49084285.jpg

Edited by Masse1369

Actually, the rule says to include a paper with name and date included in the pic WITH the equipment.

This is to avoid malicious users to potentially use some pics from other sites and claim that they have something

in possession when they actually don't. I notice that not a lot of people are actually following this rule.

Please understand that I am not trying to attack you personally.

I know this rule exist because of previous issues and damage some members have experienced.

Only way to make this BST safe is for us members to all embrace this rule.

That said, would like to see the pics of the back side of the heads.

Actually, the rule says to include a paper with name and date included in the pic WITH the equipment.

This is to avoid malicious users to potentially use some pics from other sites and claim that they have something

in possession when they actually don't. I notice that not a lot of people are actually following this rule.

Please understand that I am not trying to attack you personally.

I know this rule exist because of previous issues and damage some members have experienced.

Only way to make this BST safe is for us members to all embrace this rule.

That said, would like to see the pics of the back side of the heads.

That rule makes perfect sense to me. Simple but effective because it also verifies the seller to some degree. It would undoubtedly make the BST many times safer and should be embraced and encouraged by all.

Shambles.

Sweet looking sticks.

GLWS