On it's way from Australia

Mob

Kari is just waiting on a putter cover, hope to have it next week or two. I can't wait to have it in hand.

post-15433-0-96171200-1423261882_thumb.jpost-15433-0-21053000-1423261896_thumb.jpost-15433-0-78417700-1423261906_thumb.jpost-15433-0-41613000-1423261917_thumb.jpost-15433-0-47868200-1423261932_thumb.j

Love the colour. I'm a big fan of mallet putters but it's a bit too big for my eye. What are the specs?

Love the colour. I'm a big fan of mallet putters but it's a bit too big for my eye. What are the specs?

It is the size of the Odyssey V line putter, which I like. 370 grams, 34 inches, Lie angle 71 degrees, Loft 4 degrees.

I have a custom Kari. It is awesome. Love it on slower greens. Nice pickup.

Hot damn is that damascus ?

Yes sir!

Kari does some amazing work... I got two custom from him and one of it is in damascus.... Congrats !!

Kari does some amazing work... I got two custom from him and one of it is in damascus.... Congrats !!

Thanks, I agree. His detail work is fantastic. I told him what I wanted, and he really nailed it.

this is pretty gorge! is that pinkish hues I detect in the Damascus? and a copper insert for the face?

no doubt this is going to give you some true rolls, congrats on a sweet creation!!

this is pretty gorge! is that pinkish hues I detect in the Damascus? and a copper insert for the face?

no doubt this is going to give you some true rolls, congrats on a sweet creation!!

thanks. I don't have it in hand yet, so the subtle hues are hard for me to comment on. I see a little blue in there. Copper insert, copper inlay site line, copper plated button screws and copper lizard on the bottom.

Great Putter & I'm sure you'll love this.

Met Kari on the weekend during the vic champs, what a great guy! Tested a few & they are great putters. I may have to pull the trigger on one.

pull away................. ive had several of mine re done by him, they come out very nice for the price.

ive got one of his anser protos and its just flawless

Let's see some pictures of some of them.

Took a photo of the one that suited me. The boys were telling me to buy on the spot after rolling it so well.

Problem is the km350 fired during the champs afterwards followed by 'you didn't need a new putter after all' comments.

Still stuck in my head.. maybe an alternate putter hmmm

post-13849-0-15988300-1423459732_thumb.j