bag is set for spring (i hope...)

well after some deliberation,

i'm going to take the prgr050i out and put in the TS club-x.

also the ss-04 is getting replaced w/ a SH+.

here's the setup for spring i think:

DRIVER: kasco e340 10*/661 driver (HOTT driver btw!),

FW: cally steelhd plus 4+ 15*,

HYBRID: TS club-X 20*/5.5,

IRONS: TSsatin z101 4-9i/tfr6.0,

WEDGES: 588tg 49*, hoffman blue protos 53* & 58*,

PUTTER: betti babybee mod.

no more buying for me until fall (yeh right :roll:)

well after some deliberation,

i'm going to take the prgr050i out and put in the TS club-x.

also the ss-04 is getting replaced w/ a SH+.

here's the setup for spring i think:

DRIVER: kasco e340 10*/661 driver (HOTT driver btw!),

FW: cally steelhd plus 4+ 15*,

HYBRID: TS club-X 20*/5.5,

IRONS: TSsatin z101 4-9i/tfr6.0,

WEDGES: 588tg 49*, hoffman blue protos 53* & 58*,

PUTTER: betti babybee mod.

no more buying for me until fall (yeh right :roll:)

fCBu , you don't know how happy I was to see the last line in your post :D

Cause if it wasn't there I was going to add it in mine :lol:

how are those hoffman wedges... is that the same hoffman that is reguarded as the best forging house?

The steelhead plus is a bombin' club... the whole steel head family. If anything ever happen to my 3W I would cry.

hoffman was the best AMERICAN forging house.

(we all know the top forgers in Japan don't we?)

the wedges are not as soft as other forged wedges but they've got some SICK grooves that just propel the ball whizzing away w/ tons of spin.

the blue wears off kinda easy tho giving them the 'pro sweet spot' look :wink:

how are those hoffman wedges... is that the same hoffman that is reguarded as the best forging house?

The steelhead plus is a bombin' club... the whole steel head family. If anything ever happen to my 3W I would cry.

the wedges are not as soft as other forged wedges but they've got some SICK grooves that just propel the ball whizzing away w/ tons of spin.

Of course the bald aliens . I wasn't talking about the ugly wedge's you know :lol:

Of course the bald aliens . I wasn't talking about the ugly wedge's you know :lol:

LOL :lol:

your pic has great! abs first thing i noticed.

LOL :lol:

your pic has great! abs first thing i noticed.

Now that you mention it she does doesn't she . But to tell the truth that was not the first thing I noticed :lol:

I thought hoffman was considered to be the best period?

Isn't that who Tiger has do all of his forgings?

Guy correct me if I'm wrong , but didn't hoffman close there door's and go out of business ??

Guy correct me if I'm wrong , but didn't hoffman close there door's and go out of business ??

That could be true... I just remembered that they did all of Titliests high profile forgings back in the day and I figured Tiger would have Nike forge his irons at the same place.

That could be true... I just remembered that they did all of Titliests high profile forgings back in the day and I figured Tiger would have Nike forge his irons at the same place.

yeh i remember that.

from what i've read,

that was before titleist killed hoffman by getting the plating done elsewhere after hoffman did the forgings.

crap chrome job that essentially ruined hoffmans rep even tho it wasn't their fault.

don't really follow nike but i thought the nikes were done by endo?

(also great...they do TourStage!)