Golds Factory Update!

Some nice ones there.

Epon and copper sure looks the goods

whew... breathe deep... some stunning stuff there, as usual.

Some nice ones there.

Epon and copper sure looks the goods

i agree, that i33 looks really good in copper!

Mate its a nice putter.

Trust it will go well.

I dont know about you guys but I love all the Golds photos.

Keep it up

Mate its a nice putter.

Trust it will go well.

I dont know about you guys but I love all the Golds photos.

Keep it up

Couldn't agree more, they all look great. I like what he's done w/ the milling and Circle T weights on some of those Scotty's, makes them look unique and more desirable, IMO, than a stock Circle T putter.

The i33 is super classy and clean, congrats if it's one of our guy's here on the forums!

I think I may get Gold's Factory written in cursive as well, awesome typography!

Edited by needmoregolf

That circle T putter is actually for a customer who removed the weights from his scotty circle T and requested GF make a putter that had only circle T on it so those are only scotty weights not the actual putter. I really loved that look but man those T weights are ala carte pricey.

Yeah, I thought that too.

The MZ07, is my absloute favourite off the shelf putter.

Glad someone else likes it as well

ok fess up................ whos is the HM mz-07????

Yeah, I thought that too.

The MZ07, is my absloute favourite off the shelf putter.

Glad someone else likes it as well

I agree with both of you, super classic, but this finish makes it really stand out. I think I want a Matsumoto at some point...can either of you describe how it might feel compared to say a stock Yamada or even a stock i33?

its a litte clickier. bec the original milling is ultra thin. but it has a distinctive pop to it, the thicker putters have a real soft "general " all round feel to them, the mz is like a blade, u know when u got it and when u missed it.

its by far my fave golden oldie i think ive got 5 of them .

saving a plc for the kids when they grow up

got them with different milling, but i think i like the orignal micro the best

Can we get a photo of the Yamada wide blade from address??

Good looking putter.

Proto M404, Fast Back and the Wide Blade are my favourites. Beautiful work.

ok fess up................ whos is the HM mz-07

errr unless thats mine????

That's all you! who else has that kind of great taste and style?

Pretty excited about the latest package that came in. I recently sent in a Yamada Wide Blade Goose that I had purchased last year off eBay. Had some silly initials on the toe that needed to go, but I was worried about keeping the Burning Copper finish intact, as well as making sure the head weight would still be above 360g after the face would have to be milled to get the initials off. I wanted to keep it simple and preserve the classic elegance of Yamada's, but add just a little touch of Gold's signature styling, and this is what I came up with (w/ some guidance from Chris of course!)....

post-16640-0-87480600-1426974126_thumb.j

I'm happy to report that the head weight came out to 369g after all the milling and face stamping (original was 381g I believe). I was a little bummed to lose the • Yamada Milled • on the face, but opted to keep it simple and replace it w/ a small Gold's "G" on the heel of the face and on the sole. I chose Horizontal PZ Milling as that has not only become my favorite, but it matched the horizontal lines on the back flange perfectly.

She's rolls em true (well, at least on carpet so far ;) and the balance and feel is perfecto! The Smoked Copper finish is a good substitute for the original Burning Copper only Yamada does, and the dark paint fill contrasts nicely IMO. All in all, very happy and looking forward to the first round w/ this new beauty!

BTW, for those that haven't tried the Elite putter grips yet, they are AWESOME! This one is the heavier midsize 80g one, but those new iB series are also great grips as they're heavier and offer a sort of counterbalancing effect, worth the coin!

Edited by needmoregolf

D

That is gorgeous!! Love the the fact you kept the Yamada writing and added a little Gold's flavor.

Great Work..

Nice.

Hopefully, the photos will keep coming, I love seeing this stuff