Golds Factory Update!

D

That is gorgeous!! Love the the fact you kept the Yamada writing and added a little Gold's flavor.

Great Work..

Thanks Ash! After I saw yours, that's when I was bummed cuz you were able to keep the Yamada Milled on the face but the order was already in, but turned out great so no regrets. We both get to enjoy some Gold's-tuned Wide Blades now!

Sweet! Another foot soldier in the Burning Copper Golds contingent!

Thanks Ash! After I saw yours, that's when I was bummed cuz you were able to keep the Yamada Milled on the face but the order was already in, but turned out great so no regrets. We both get to enjoy some Gold's-tuned Wide Blades now!

D

The wide blade plays great, especially since the gold's mod. I took it down to Florida last month and i rolled some great putts.

Greens were lightening fast and the Yamada held up great with speed control and staying on line. I am sure it will bring you many birdies

What a beauty! Whether the putt goes in or not is secondary for me as long as it feels good!

Thanks guys for the compliments! Just rolled her on a practice green for the first time and I can tell there's gonna be a long tenure with this one. Just need to get used to the heavier weight of the whole putter in regards to distance control, but overall, not one hop of the ball on every roll I saw today, all super smooth.

Horizontal PZ Milling is superb, nice soft feel and gets the ball rolling true (better than cross-milling patterns for me). That being said, I've never tried Gold's Next Gen Milling, but looks similar to other deep circular cross-milling patterns (i.e.- Epon i33 or even some Scotty's)....I'm convinced I should try, but always end up getting my fav LOL

Hard to say I roll better putts because of the milling pattern alone, but the thing about the Gold's experience is that each putter comes back as a greater sum of it's parts, so to speak -- from the balance, to the feel off the face, to the roll of the ball and the overall craftsmanship. They really do make every putter better, no matter how good it was in the first place. This makes it hard not to consider sending in every putter you plan on owning long term for a tune.

Edited by needmoregolf