FS - Naked Yamaha V201 Tour 9* - SOLD!

Duc!

I have for sale a Yamaha V201 Tour model 9 degree driver head. It has been blasted of all it's paint...so now it's basically "naked" bare as you can see. Asking $150 net shipping to North America obo. Elsewhere please enquire about rates.

Last picture is what it looked liked before.

post-14555-0-40900400-1427161577_thumb.j

post-14555-0-72170500-1427161589_thumb.j

post-14555-0-83337900-1427161600_thumb.j

post-14555-0-12748300-1427161611_thumb.j

post-14555-0-36521500-1427161632_thumb.j

Edited by Duc!

Man that looks like a clay model!

What's the head weight?

Sorry Ian, couldn't tell ya. Was trying to find that info for my post last night.

I am really digging this "Naked" idea.

Cobra did this with one of their Long Tom drivers a few years back and I thought that was cool.

I might need to do one for myself. Do I just take a head to some one who can do sandblasting?

Sandblasting might give it a rougher look. My friend has a bead blaster I guess you would call it. I think it uses glass beads. I'll ask him tmr exactly what he used.

My buddy says he used a glass bead blaster. He said sand blasting might give it a rougher/different finish depending on the grit of sand and the softness of the material being blasted. Oh, he also told me that the Yamaha head had some of the best paint he' s ever seen! The glass beads didn't do much at 1st...he had to soak the paint in solvent/remover to soften it for the beads.

SOLD....pending payment