Copper 302's

ThrillaInManila

Good luck. Mine will be in the bag until they are no longer playable.

Think you will struggle now, most guys have em hold on to them. i prob shoulda kept mine.

You might be right...especially since Epon won't do copper ever again. I haven't played mine in a year but I still don't ever plan on selling them!

If u did find coppers u may not ever want to play with them for fear of dinging them up. My p1 7i has a big old gash and I was hitting out of a fairway and it was an expensive nice course! Mustve been something under the grass. I just hit my yururi 2014 raw wedge out of junk and did the same thing .....

With the price of used clubs where it's at now have you looked into the tourspec refinish? I'm going to do a double copper or copper under something else when my satin set wears out. You could possibly do that and have an unhit set for the same price as coppers.

yes, this is a good idea. the Epon "copper" finish is no doubt nice and unique, but it's not really copper, whereas with the TSG service, the copper underlayer really does use real copper to change the feel, then just finish it off in the smoked "copper" finish and they will look AND feel like copper!

Edited by needmoregolf

yes, this is a good idea. the Epon "copper" finish is no doubt nice and unique, but it's not really copper, whereas with the TSG service, the copper underlayer really does use real copper to change the feel, then just finish it off in the smoked "copper" finish and they will look AND feel like copper!

what??? it's not real copper?

im not sure if Epon coppers are real copper but they are beautiful and patina so evenly !!!!

Great ideas. I just have this ocd on refinishing/ reshafting clubs. I feel like it's not authentic or at least not what was intended. There's something beautiful and unique of receiving something which was made with a certain intent. Kinda like keeping any antique all original vs. Extra modifications.

Now if you have a set please don't let my explanation deter you and sell them to me!

really? I thought it was a special finish they use. is it plated or solid? paging C, please confirm!

Their finish is unique but there is a pure copper layer underneath.

I'm in the desert which means our turf is full of sand. The chocolate finish has given way to pure copper.

• 3 weeks later...

What loft do you have there B?