Fuji 761TB question

ziggy1

I learned that the 761TB is one of the best driver shafts.... but how would it play in a bore thru F/ST?? I have a pullout S untipped.....

How would it compare to 869?

Anybody can help here? FAQ, Joe Kwok??

Thanks

Ziggy

Plays a little tip stiffer. I've used it in an E. Still feels good and brings your ball flight down. It depends on your Swing Speed. It's not a shaft for guys that don't have a higher SS IMHO.

I learned that the 761TB is one of the best driver shafts.... but how would it play in a bore thru F/ST?? I have a pullout S untipped.....

How would it compare to 869?

Anybody can help here? FAQ, Joe Kwok??

Thanks

Ziggy

761 is stiffer tip and slighly higher kick point, Thus 761 produce less spin than the 869. IMO 761 will be better for a driver and 869 for FW. Bore through or not is not a big issue, The issue on those type of head is "how are you going to install it?, how much tipping? , etc".

Joe

BTW: How is the driver treating you?

Hi Joey,

thanks for your comment. The driver is treating me quite well. Still need to adjust a bit to the heavier weight and stiffer shaft, but I know it´s gonna work.

The 983E simply looks and feels soooo good, and the combo with the 660TR X is a monster.

I found a 761TB pullout and since it won´t be long enough for a driver, I just had a local guy install it in a F/ST. Will take it out over the weekend and I´ll let you know how it works. I KNOW the 869 works unreal in a SS07, but I want to try something different. I figured a lower spinning shaft with a higher spinning head might come out just perfect... who knows..

Aloha

ziggy