Yururi Tataki wedge

Mob

I bought a Yururi Tataki 58.5 degree head from Chris back in the fall, and haven't been able to use it until the past 3 weeks. I am in love with this thing. It actually measures 59.5 degrees and the feel is just soft. I use it out of the bunkers and around the greens. The grooves are spectacular; typically one or two bounces then stops. The grind is just perfect for opening it up in the rough and sliding it under the ball. I have had two hole outs from very tough short side positions where my playing partners were sure I was dead. I prefer the grind of this wedge, to the Yururi Raw Gekku wedges. If you haven't tried this one yet, you absolutely need to put it on your list. You won't be disappointed.

I love these wedges too especially the 52*. It sits very well at address, and feel is just about right for me not too soft not too hard its a joy to hit...

Maybe the grind just matches my swing and our course conditions, but I have yet to chunk a shot with it, and I have gained a lot of confidence with my chipping just by using it. Maybe I will send Tiger one. :tsg_smiley_japanese:

Agree. Thanks for that review.