How should I build my gap wedge?

So I've got Recoil 95s in my irons, 4-pw, in regular flex (f3). I know many of you don't like the recoils, but I think they're fantastic. Anyway, I ended up hardstepping my shafts, so I was short a wedge shaft for my gap wedge. I went to my fitter to finish up that last club, but thought it might be a good idea to install the 110 version for extra stability only to find that f3 flex isn't offered in the 110 weight. So, I'm thinking I have these options: just install the 95 in f3, the 110 in f4, or another graphite/composite shaft in comparable weight that is offered in a regular flex. When building a gap wedge, is flex (consistency with rest of set) or weight (added stability) the priority.

FYI, I use my gap wedge for full shots at around 100 to 110 yards. I hardly use it for any green side work. some guys pull off really cool shots with the gap wedge around the greens; I'm not one of them.

Edited by Shankopotamus