Honma Blades TW727M

Full write up is in the blog, to make it quick these are nice, had them a long time now they are in between TourStage & Epon in terms of feel, overall more rounded appearance, seems more shallow in face and neck height, love the neck transition, love the Vizard IB105 shaft ( high kick w/ metal fibers in tip )

My set is not this one it's a combo set in custom black nickel plating done by Sakata. The #4 iron and #8 iron are some of the most pure feeling shots I've had, the #4 was off the tee on a par 3, the #8 has been replicated many times usually while sitting up in the rough and catching it clean. I shouldn't play blades but these make the pain worth it. I've hit S200 & VizardIB105 for sure a difference in feel between the two I suggest the carbon if you are like me and should be playing a CB just seems to be more user friendly.

XF5A7188-Edit-2-Edit.jpg

XF5A7214-Edit.jpg

XF5A7207-Edit-Edit.jpg

XF5A7201-Edit-Edit.jpg

XF5A7173-Edit-Edit1.jpg

XF5A7220-Edit-Edit.jpg

Holy cow...they are really a beauty to seed...how forgiving are mis**ts? and do you ave a picture whilst addressing and with a gold ball?

Edited by milos9680

remove tour world paint ,

remove forged paint,

remove shaft,

repalce with NS 2g18s.

sell spare sets.

place in roddio caddy bag

have trouble playing another set. for a while

nice thought.

birdie!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This model is excellent but, for me with todays prices, the 717M is the one to go for, the back of the clubhead is more clean/less distracting, flight a very very little more high , helps on long irons#3-4i and helps on the shorters to stop better, same accuracy,and easy to shot, well really both fantastics models, better than the Epon AF tour, P2, Yamaha or Fourteen FH100? impossible to say for me, some days I like one others change and a new honey moon begin.