Nothing to hide, never meant to hurt anyone.

Hutch

Have decided to lay it on the line for all to see, tough for me to do this as a proud person but here I go.

I don't want it to seem abrupt or in anyway defensive or disrespectful...it just is what it is.

Sorry to all.

...........................................................................................................................................

Lost my wife and children, lost my business, lost home, was made illegal in Australia. loved it...!

Did not know there was a crack in the shaft and buy the time I did I was on the verge of ending it all....

Sent $150 USD for 20 ferrules as a last ditch to square that away. sorry got that wrong...15 ferrules.

Still have the hat and covers in storage somewhere. Didn't mean to be an ass but that's how it all turned out in the end.
So there you have it.

Sorry wont cut it but....life is life and sometimes you don't see any other way out or what is going on around you.

I know it is a small community and out of the hundreds of transactions a couple went wrong when I was at my lowest point.

I have never been rude or disrespectful to anyone in any correspondents and never will as that is not how I am as a person.

I did not want things to turn out as they did, and did not go out of my way to hurt anyone.

Best regards to all

Edited by hutchy

Good to see you back.

Must have been difficult for you, both those times and also what to write

best of luck

Thanks Craig.

Just want to move forward on a positive note, hope it wasn't to much information but have always worn my heart on my sleeve.

Slowly re building with the family....that is the most important thing.

Hopefully I can right the wrongs with all involved.

Good to see you back. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there. Lost my job in December. Life can be cruel sometimes but hang in there.

Thanks buddy

from my past encounters with Hutchy, he seems to be a standup guy. best of luck in getting back up on your feet H

Hi Hutchy

Welcome back. We have had many a conversation. Didn't know you were doing it that bad.

Hutch always done right by me!!

Hey, we all been knocked down. I know I have been.I know it's a cliche but fight fight fight and stand back up again. Don't be afraid to write a new chapter...Bro.

Edited by Jeffrey Tan

Thanks Jeff, Chris, Carlo.

Yep its hard to talk about it J, but realised lately its for the best, letting things build up isn't good for anyone.

At the same time everyone has there problems so didn't want to lay my troubles on anyone at the time.

It is good to hear from you all and listen to the banter between you in the threads.

Looks like some nice things have been happening in the club works and some interesting new products.

Seven gear looks good hey.

Welcome back B!

Hutch, you've always been a stand up guy in our conversations and transactions, and I'm genuinely glad you found the strength to come back and reach out to us all.

Small community is right, and I'm sure whoever might have actually felt slighted for those particular transactions could forgive someone who had a couple slips in their darkest hours...we are, after all, humans and we all make mistakes. At least you're honest and man enough to come forward and address it publicly. Kudos to you for that.

Good luck on your road back and glad to have you back...looking forward to seeing you on the boards again :)

Edited by needmoregolf

solid effort to make amends old fella.

seems everyone can empathise with your plight.

look forward to yr contributions.

welocme back.

Cheers D, you have always been a good mate and thanks for your emails asking how I was.

Stue....looking forward to hearing some of your best still to come...U crack me up.....Cheers fella.

It is the respect I have for members here that I have chosen to bite the bullet and cast aside any feeling of pride or embarrassment to make things right.

Had some of my best conversations and advice online with all you chaps.

I am humbled by the understanding and response I have had.

I feel it necessary to thank those who I sent a PM or email to post posting for there kind words and encouragement.

Most of all many thanks for Rob who with all rights in the world to give it to me!.... has been very kind in his response.

Also like to thank Chris for the initial contact and support.

This is a great community and I am proud to be a part of it.

If I can ever do anything for any one here I would be honoured to help.

Glass of red in hand, eldest girl (Hollie) on me knee asking what u doing dad.....Talking to some friends! cheers to you all.

Good on ya Hutchy. Great people on this forum and your post says a lot about you.

Sounds like you are doing all the right things mate. All the best.

B

Nice to hear from you again. Sorry for your troubles of late, but hopefully things are on the upswing for you again.
I appreciate your apology and know how difficult it is to air your troubles to everyone.

This little community has a quality of kindredness and camaraderie that is very attractive to me. It's great fun. A breath of fresh air on the web where so much venom can get spewed.

Hutchy, I must have come after whatever happened. Great respect for your post. I look forward to your contributions.

Hope all is well and everything is on its way up !

I have had nothing but excellent transactions in the past with Hutchy !!! :tsg_smiley_sun:

Good to see you back on the forum.