chiromikey

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting area there Chiro

Just make sure you go in the right shop, or you might get a different kind of shaft fitting

We want details and pictorial reviews on BOTH shaft fitting pleeeeeease.......!!

you stumbled to the right place i think!

my next dream build will be a 7D HC fitting. Maybe with a glorious or 535!

O M G! And I thought I was having a pretty decent week...that is until I saw this!

we want detailed documentation of the whole experience ;)

you lucky duck!!!

there is no all round best, its the head u 100% want to play the most!

bec theres no swapping this out.

for you C

, id recomend

the epon techinty!

I guarantee the 435 black will be massively long with a 7D, espnif you get custom fitted for it, that head is seriously no joke... it's a canon

On ya Mikey!

there is no all round best, its the head u 100% want to play the most!

bec theres no swapping this out.

for you C

, id recomend

the epon techinty!

the devil?

I'll give some details when I get a sec. Right now I gotta get ready...Stew has dinner and some trouble lined up for us!!!

Enjoy!

Dude we need more pics and updates! I believe mine is shipping this week

Well, just one shaft fitting that I'm going to admit to...and that was from 7D. The physical fitting isn't much more than what you'd get from any local store with a launch monitor. That is until the master starts analyzing the output from the proprietary 7D software. With only a few swings into my session, and without even really looking at my swing, Hasegawa-san starting telling me my swing flaws and telling me how I lose power and what my miss was. I just stood there in amazement that he knew all that from just a few swings because it's exactly how I would have described it myself. Even though i think he already had figured out what my shaft needed to be he had me hit several shafts just to see what my input was and how they responded to my swing. So the fitting part was fun but where I was really impressed was with the post fitting analysis. To go over the data collected from the shaft sensors was amazing. To be able to see what parts of the shaft are causing my swing to lose power and discuss the plan to eliminate those losses was really where the fitting got me excited. Shaft selection has always been a trade off where you give up one thing to fix or increase something somewhere else. Now someone is telling me, here, you can have it all and not sacrifice a single thing to get it...ok, maybe a little coin, but you get the drift.

Anyways, it was fun and if I get half the performance promised I'll be more than happy with the experience.

Edited by chiromikey

Exciting stuff Mikey. So are you staying with 'your' standard length? Which head you going with.

Sound like s fun experience... If I can stick to a certain head to put in play I might consider a trip there

Hey E, yep I'm staying with my 47" length and ultra heavy SW. You should have seen the look on master's face when I told him my current specs! He kept asking for the proper translation because he couldn't believe the numbers I gave him. This will be going in my 435.

Here's a pic with some chap I stumbled into on the course!

388E1975-994F-4BEB-B8F1-CAB7700374B7_zps

hey hey ur back safely good stuff.

sunday i had another epic session with my syard 3wood and ryoma driver.

the ryoma/ p9003x wont be leaving the stable any time this milenium i assure you.

come back any time bud , was a tops week

Yeah, I thought I could get rid of my Ryoma for a split second but I took it out for a couple of rounds before my trip and there's no way that club is going anywhere. It's just too easy to hit and the overall performance is hard to beat. I'm still in love with your Solid Contacts fw. If that came in a stronger loft I'd be all over it. The most beautiful feeling fw I've ever used!!!

Oh, I'll be back!

Stu how tall a bloke are you?

Next to Mikey you look like a giant!