TSG Club Works To Offer OM - Open Model Series

Temple of the golden pavilion, Shin, warrior, zen, levels.

Wait that's already 2/3ds done...lol, can we have an epon symbol.

how about this one..lol

post-18-0-64642100-1429533741_thumb.jpg

---

I think what some are forgetting is that these are open model heads, the designs are already made with limitations on what can be done, some of these heads have been around for a very long time not being utilized so why not? Still most will prefer a brand name with an original design and are willing to pay for that.

Prior to these, there are many affordable club heads on the market, just not forged in japan with this quality of grind and finish.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm liking om2 the best. Well see what the other models look like soon.

Dare I ask my usual question? Left handed?

Do each of these designs have certain characteristic differences? I'm sure a full write up is yet to come, so may be jumping the gun ;)

OM2 looks good, it also seems to have a bit of leading edge relief/blunted leading edge? The other models looks like they have a sharper leading edge, just by looking at the photos.

OM-3: onoff forged 2011 model inspired?

• 2 months later...

Chris, what is the lead time for a set? Are the stamping logo etc. a paid option or included in the price please?

Thanks

i really wish i was in the market for new irons....

anyone given any of these models a go yet? would love to see what any TSG brethren has done in terms of custom standings/finish/paintfill and also feedback on how well these stack up to other more well-known sets

We haven't released them yet but soon we will be able to show off some customized samples we made using the options in the program.

Can you also request heavier heads on these and the other upcoming models?

anyone given any of these models a go yet? would love to see what any TSG brethren has done in terms of custom standings/finish/paintfill and also feedback on how well these stack up to other more well-known sets

I agree D, will be good to see what can be achieved with a little creativity on these.

Do these come with the same type of tolerances as other jdm offerings? I'm assuming each head in a set would have to be a certain weight apart (7g).

Yes same for the tolerances we can even offer to have them checked once or twice again.

The head weights we can create to be just about anything if you want them 2g apart or 7.

I need to know the request in advance and order the minimum qty but yes it can be done and within certain limits we can change the offset, top line, grind.

FYI all sample photos show least amount of offset and thinnest top line possible.

WOW! sign me up !