TSG Club Works To Offer OM - Open Model Series

Easy,

More offset, more perimeter weighting equals more forgiveness!

Firm turf, less bounce needed, softer turf more bounce/sole relief needed (in general).

Also,

What is forgiving to a 1 marker may not suit a slower swing speed 15 marker!

Edited by Petethepilot

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard anything more about theese club heads? Im interested in trying a set.

Right now these have not gone on sale yet, making some adjustments and eliminating some models. I think 10 was overly ambitious and that 5 models sounds better now we are focusing on making the proper adjustments before release.

How heavy would you want it?

As soon as I have the heads pulled on the set of irons I like best I will advise. I am also curious about these. If I don't have to put lead tape on my irons anymore to get what I desire, then for the first time I will be playing with clubs that actually have no lead tape and look as nice as they should be.

Edited by reggie

• 4 months later...

what is the latest on these heads being available, and which have you chosen or added?

On the back burner for now, I have some in stock though if interested of all 10 models. With so many great choices it's hard to get excited about these other than for their budget friendly appeal.

• 1 month later...