Nike Ignite+ 380CC

jack0428

Yeh, they are a great club, I was going to go to a Nike staff day over here in Aus (they pretty much try to bribe us into selling their clubs, lol) but I got sick on the day and had to pull out :( , they still gave me a Nike gift pack though.

Did you find that if you hit it high up on the face it still goes pretty far compared to other drivers?

Nick

Yeh, they are a great club, I was going to go to a Nike staff day over here in Aus (they pretty much try to bribe us into selling their clubs, lol) but I got sick on the day and had to pull out :( , they still gave me a Nike gift pack though.

Did you find that if you hit it high up on the face it still goes pretty far compared to other drivers?

Nick

Yes, I am following the "High :aunch" rule now, the vertical effect on this driver is pretty evident, I sweep the ball off the tee with it more than ever.

Yeh, its pretty good that they put the weld line inside the head instead of on the edge of the face, I'm guessing that it will make it a lot more durable and forgiving.

I think that the next few years are going to be big for Nike. They do have some quality products, in fact, the only bad products they have are the old drivers (what were they thinking?) and their putters, I use the Nike wedges and love them but I might get the new ones (copper) soon as mine are wearing out.

Nick