Honma TW-727M in Sakata Black Nickel Finish

It looks simply bonkers in person, it's called Sakata Black Nickel Finish and it's a plating that feels soft and sticky when you tap your nail on it and especially when a ball is compressed against it which reminds me of the kuro's soft feel at impact.

Hitting it side by side against the standard finish the black nickel feels much softer at and yes it is a plated finish so it won't rust on you. The standard finish is no slouch it's a stunning high gloss brushed satin but this custom finish looks like a dark chrome, sorta evil looking don't you think?

post-18-0-32968800-1429670539_thumb.jpg

post-18-0-04528700-1429670550_thumb.jpg

post-18-0-10684500-1429670557_thumb.jpg

post-18-0-60703900-1429670563_thumb.jpg

post-18-0-28635400-1429670573_thumb.jpg

post-18-0-22048200-1429670580_thumb.jpg

buddy you seem to want everything !

I cannot deny this affliction...Lord have mercy on my pocket book, errrr....I mean soul...

seriously tho, I'm a sucker for amazing finishes and classic shapes, and I have a feeling these are great performers too. might be time for a fire sale...

That is a stunning finish, It sort of reminds me of the shimada black shaft colour.

Is this a works finish Chris?

This is a Honma Custom Finish.

Darn, would love to refurbish something in this finish.

If shimada did a iron shaft in the same finish as the black wedge....that build would be sick!

Finish on these is identical colour to the soft black on my golds mod.

Have tried so many times with players blades and unfortunately I just don't have the game to justify a set.

Edited by hutchy

hang on you can send a set in and get them done or u have to buy the irons like this for an axtra 2hundo ?

It's for new TW727 series orders only.