removed

nobmontana

removed

Edited by nobmontana

What do you still have in the bag, Nob?

af153/stinger at the moment

probably going to end up with a modart ds in lower loft.

Any feel difference between the D and DS that you can tell (or performance)?

I thought the DS was more neutral compared to the D which I felt was slightly fade biased.

But that could have been due to the shaft orientation as others have mentioned.

http://forum.tourspecgolf.com/topic/38385-basileus-aaa-tt1100g-80t-limited-edition-shaft/page-2

Feel are similar. The D definitly has that soft metallic harmonic tone at impact signature to 6-4 titanium from my experience.

DS has a more monotone slightly higher pitched sound at impact again typical of SP700 faced heads.

To me ( and this is going to be as subjective as it gets :) ) the DS felt a bit milder at impact. "sounded rounder off the edges" if you know what I mean.... They are both refined and as good as they get for being 435cc, 440cc heads.

I want to get either a 9.5* DS or even an 8.5* DS in place of these two.

I do like the matt black finish on the DS as it perfectly compliments and matches the AAA shaft.

Awesome, thanks man. I am contemplating one (10.5* is probably too high for me right now unfortunately, as yours is a great price). I just need think thing whether I would shaft the same with my current D and do two, replace or replace the S head.

GLWS! Great seller and absolutely fantastic prices here!

Lowered further.

I think I am going crazy... but if you are interested, jump on these deals before I change my mind.

Virtually giving away the shafts for free on the P-Tune Driver and Fairway.

As you might be aware these aren't exactly cheap shafts, guys!!

Help me get back at focusing on the game and not worry about my clubs. < Like that's going to ever happen! :) >

Edited by nobmontana

Don't know if it makes a difference, but P-Tune DR and FW heads and Modart DS head have been purchased brand new thru TSG.

Modart D was purchased thru this BST ....

Thanks!

MA01DS head & P-Tune Fairway are sold!

thanks!

Waccine shaft retracted.

Monaco 5-PW shafts added.

Monacos pending

Edited by nobmontana

Ohhh, nice nob, monacos in stiff are highly desirable. what did the 5i play to in the last build? GLWS

I think it was to 38" but will vary by head....

PRICES LOWERED FOR FINAL OFFER!!

I was actually thinking about pairing it up with the Waccine shaft to make the ultimate control driver.

But the shaft was not long enough and would have ended up with C9 swing weight..... :)

nob, I made a shorty driver with a t.388 and stinger 2nd gen and it is a great fairway finder for those tight tracks, or when the swing gets out of sorts and just needs to be reigned in. Boosts my confidence knowing that I can have good results even when my swing isn't up to snuff. I think it plays between 44" and 44.25" and I slathered it with lead tape to get the SW to something decent. you should do it and I bet you'll still get some good roll once it hits the short stuff ;)

I was actually thinking about pairing it up with the Waccine shaft to make the ultimate control driver.

But the shaft was not long enough and would have ended up with C9 swing weight..... :)

Nob

you could have it hot melted to increase the swing weight. Keep the length at 44-44.5

Edited by akapur

Nob

you could have it hot melted to increase the swing weight. Keep the length at 44-44.5

That is true... Unfortunately don't have a local shop who does hot melting. and I actually wanted to try one of the new Jbeam heads with the waccine shaft.

Monacos sold.

The other items with the ridiculously low prices will be taken off before midnight tonight ( US mountain time )

Get them while you can.

gone to the bay.