SOLD thanks TSG

bruinduke

A very solid driver, but just have too many drivers at the moment. Looking to sell a PRGR Egg Seven 9* driver with prgr M-43 stock shaft. Feels like a stiff-regular flex shaft. 46 inches. Pictures taken today and show driver in current condition.

Asking $230 obo shipped in the domestic US. Thanks for looking.

post-324-0-77881700-1430970792_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-66903900-1430970786_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-82244500-1430970780_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-77787500-1430970774_thumb.jpg

Edited by bruinduke

No problem Bruin,

Can you tell me a little more about the Egg 7? Read some reviews, but always better when it comes directly from the user. Basically some info on ball flight, performance, feel, etc.

Thx,

TK

Edited by TK3

No problem Bruin,

Can you tell me a little more about the Egg 7? Read some reviews, but always better when it comes directly from the user. Basically some info on ball flight, performance, feel, etc.

Thx,

TK

Just a numbers game. I have a few other drivers with "upgraded" shafts that I keep in the rotation more. The egg seven 9* is pretty consistent flat mid launch. Not obnoxiously loud, as I don't see anyone look over when hitting at the range. Slight draw and the shaft is surprisingly stable. No reason to sell due to performance, just trying to downsize so I can justify searching for something new

• 2 weeks later...

You have a message...

Is it sold? Would you ship overseas?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...