Mr.HaHA - 2015 WITB

mr.haha

Alright here goes. I am going on the record to say that the gear listed as my opening 2015 bag will actually be the exact same as my closing 2015 bag. Meaning I will not be making any tweaks (I reserve the right to take out that POS hi rev shaft in my sand wedge and replace it) between now and November. Irons are typically at D3 with wedges coming in a little heavier at D4/5

This bag will serve as my gamer bag for tournaments and regular play. I do have another two backup sets but those wont get any playing time this year. Maybe 1 round.

My putters are rotated pretty often so they will certainly share the season.

Driver

· SYard T388 9.5* – 7 Dreamers Distance, D3, 45.5”

3 Wood

· SYard XV 15* - Crazy FW80 Black 7.4

Hybrids

· Geotech Utility GTU 0379 19* - Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec HB 8.8

Irons

· AGrind 18* - Modus 120X

· Epon AF Tour 3-PW – Modus 120x

Wedges

· 50* Geotech W213-T - KBS 610 Stiff

· 56.5* bent to 55* Yururi Tataki - KBS Tour Hi Rev X (this shaft is awful).

· 58* Geotech W213-T – TT DG Spinner Stiff

Putter

· Machine Damascus M10

· Machine SS M4 Meritage

Bag

· Mizuno Kimoshampu Framewalker

post-14891-0-24801000-1431361679_thumb.j

post-14891-0-50434400-1431361681_thumb.j

Edited by mr.haha

Great bag.

Whats the thinking behind the di at 18* and rescue at 19*?

Nice bag!!! Pics of your Machine Damascus pleeeeaaasseee!!!!

will get them up!

Great bag.

Whats the thinking behind the di at 18* and rescue at 19*?

i should have been more specific here. as you can see i have way more clubs that the 14 club maxmium.

the thought between the 18 and 19 is that both clubs will NEVER be in the bag at the same time. I play the driving iron on windy days and hybrid on calm days. I gave up trying to hit hybrids into hawaii trade winds so the driving hybrid is a solid solution.

Wonderful bag. Love Machine putters.\

Great stuff in there, and a great range of manufacturers are represented.

I love the kinoshampu bags.

terrific set up here....,

how do u find the syard xv for lanuch ?

ive been playing mine again recently, have 2 sets of them trying to work out whats best for my swing, got one set that is low one high.

still unsure of whats best. but as all rounders, they are pretty handy fwds i find.

gotta love kino bags..!

I wouldn't bet against someone with a bag like that. Great set up@

terrific set up here....,

how do u find the syard xv for lanuch ?

ive been playing mine again recently, have 2 sets of them trying to work out whats best for my swing, got one set that is low one high.

still unsure of whats best. but as all rounders, they are pretty handy fwds i find.

gotta love kino bags..!

Supo - my previous 3 wood was Egg HD w Messenger 1st FW X. this shaft really wasnt the ideal fit for me as i hit some long but very high balls. the XV has a much lower launch, similiar distance and a more tight dispersion. I am sure the Fw80 7.4 has alot to do with the new trajectory. I did notice that the XV has a duller sound and feel at impact versus other 3woods so that is taking some time to get used to.

Thats a cool bag of gear you have mate, all tried and tested winners.

Seven D shaft in the 388?

spent saturday and sunday with the 7D. hit about 100 balls total plus 1 round of golf. i want to wait one more week to post results as i like to typically have a couple rounds under my belt with a new club. Plus, i had my B- swing on Saturday so hopefully i have a better swing this weekend. But as of now, i dont forsee anything replacing the 7D at the moment.

great mixed bag and the kino bag itself is tops!! are they pretty comfy for carrying?

unfortunately i find it an absolutely uncomfortable carry bag. if you were to carry it for 18 holes you would not only be dreadfully tired, but the most likely get strap burn. its great for walking to the driving range etc but i do not recommend it for walking 18 holes.

damn! kinda figured with that simple strap but no padding but was hoping I could justify the price tag! nonetheless, it's one of the coolest looking bags and seems to have tons of storage. thanks for the info.