Piretti copper first run

tae

i have in my putter rotation a Piretti Tour Elite and a Piretti GSS cottonwood 2 and a Epon Zen and a Bettinardi FCB 110Cu and a couple Bettinardi DASS tour stock.

The Zen and FCB and tour elite are my favs

Ah so you picked up the zen huh? As of two weeks ago I ditched my zen. Now i fix my stance and stroke and feel I can hit it now. Oh well

* Oh and MIKE JOHNSON, if you are listening, you make some beautiful head covers that are super sturdy but it has the wimpiest velcro ever, if you can please make a magnet closure option, that would be awesome.

I completely agree, I dont know why most manufactures still use velcro. I love the byron morgan headcovers that have the magnet closure. I normally slip on byron cover on any putter I use for the convenience.

Edited by Aston55

Minus a handful of other putters, also have a Piretti GSS with a Matrix PZ 125 shaft that feels sooooooooo good :) Now just need to find time to game her ;)

how about next week ???

Minus a handful of other putters, also have a Piretti GSS with a Matrix PZ 125 shaft that feels sooooooooo good :) Now just need to find time to game her ;)

Now you tell me about this putter! I'd like to see your hoard in the flesh.