Refinished Clubs.... Show & Tell.

Hutch

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the look of copper with 100+ rounds / year in California. But then, my favorite looking and performing Porsche is a road dirty one...

love those, totally forgot about calling the place you had these done, mikey. those black ones are sick and love the subtleness of the design. what clubs are the black ones? could see myself doing that to the tried and true trpx d-013.

Edited by needmoregolf

Just wondering weather I should shaft these, they are just beautiful.

Blackened face and black paint fill on satin chrome.

Had them on the in the bag for a while trying to build the courage to put them in to play when the time came.

But they are the size of the P1, gona be tuff for my standard of play but cant resist.

post-16237-0-47870500-1432533629_thumb.j

Edited by hutchy

love those, totally forgot about calling the place you had these done, mikey. those black ones are sick and love the subtleness of the design. what clubs are the black ones? could see myself doing that to the tried and true trpx d-013.

The turtle is a 435, the ghosted hibiscus is my Tourstage X-FW Type T, the hula girl is a Yamaha I.F.F, and the ghosted hammerhead is an Adams peanut.

• 2 months later...

Got these back today. Crazy wedges in Smoked Copper. They look great. post-15908-0-01247700-1438898268_thumb.jpost-15908-0-07079600-1438898281_thumb.j

ash, those look outstanding!! may just have to follow suit after mine get beat up some ;)

were they in perfect condition or well used before going? they look really smooth so wondering if they had to do a lot of clean up on them up.

congrats man!

ash, those look outstanding!! may just have to follow suit after mine get beat up some ;)

were they in perfect condition or well used before going? they look really smooth so wondering if they had to do a lot of clean up on them up.

congrats man!

D

They were brand new. I had another set done and those were used. Clubworks were able to polish them up to look great.

Sweet! Enjoy, Ash!

Amazing looking wegdes!

Beauty. Are these done with copper underlay or just copper coating finish?

Beauty. Are these done with copper underlay or just copper coating finish?

No underlay just refinish.

• 3 months later...

That's QUITE a collection there, impressed