LH LH LH TM 320 Tour 8.5* tour issued!!!! head only!!

rbl690

Guys, I just pulled the shaft outta my first ever tour club. It was kinda a sad moment, but I've quit hitting her, and just decided to pass along a little love to someone here.

The head in question is a TM 320 Tour 8.5*, in 8.5+/10 condition. No skymarks, the only reason I say 8.5 instead of 9 is because of the paint fil in the middle scoring line in the face is not complete. It's barely coming off, but it is noticeable.

This is a tour head fellas, it has no serial number, and does not say "Tour" on the sole, as retail 320 Tours did. In fact, if you check TM's website, they never made 320 Tours in LH in an 8.5* loft.

The setup it came with, was a Speeder 757 in X flex at 45" with a Tour Velvet Cord grip w/ one wrap of tape. There's a certain LH'er on tour that has been winning alot in past year who played that very setup when this head was the new stuff on tour. I dunno if it was his, but with the small # of LH tour dudes, it probably was.

Anyway................

How about $100 shipped?