Closed.

nobmontana

Modart MA01D head is sold!!

Price lowered further on remaining items !

Final price on the two remaining heads. ridiculous prices!

Edited by nobmontana

Hi

I am interested in AAA. Could not find price for it.

sorry i pulled it out of the post no one was interested.

decided to give it another try in my 153 and it is working great like they were meant to be with each other!

I actually decreased the insertion depth by a bit. So it's sitting around 46" overall and probably too long for me but

the spin and trajectory look really good at least to my eye. getting my longest drive out of it.

Just need to be careful not to swing over the top which ends up in a pull straight to the left. But thats with any driver.

planning to get on a Trackman soon to get some number with this combo.

I actually decreased the insertion depth by a bit. So it's sitting around 46" overall and probably too long for me but

the spin and trajectory look really good at least to my eye. getting my longest drive out of it.

Just need to be careful not to swing over the top which ends up in a pull straight to the left. But thats with any driver.

planning to get on a Trackman soon to get some number with this combo.

awesome, glad to hear you were able to find a combo that worked. From what I understand the 153 head isn't the longest but I'm sure this shaft changes the results. What did you use to plug the bottom to decrease the insertion depth...cork?

My AAA is insane @ 70S, I never used a shaft this heavy in stiff and it is surprisingly easy to load and feels superb.

awesome, glad to hear you were able to find a combo that worked. From what I understand the 153 head isn't the longest but I'm sure this shaft changes the results. What did you use to plug the bottom to decrease the insertion depth...cork?

Thanks D,

No cork, just 1g worth of old epoxy gunk I didn't bother to fully dig out from the hosel! Works like a charm! :)

The extra distance comes from being 46" and lower spin of the shaft. SS is up to 115mph ( on my Yupitel ) with a smooth swing with this club. I know that my consistency may hurt initially but I guess I should get used to it. I'm turning 48 yrs old in a couple of months,.

In order to keep up with my distance., I have to start relying on longer and eventually lighter clubs. Just ordered a set of irons with OTI 95 shafts which is lighter than anything I used before. "aging" is just another justification for getting more new gear! How great is that!

My AAA is insane @ 70S, I never used a shaft this heavy in stiff and it is surprisingly easy to load and feels superb.

I had this in the JBeam ZY head 202g at 1.5" insertion and then 1.25" with my AF153 201g and the difference is night and day for me.

May be I am just swinging better than 2 weeks ago but I am really digging this combo! For now that is :)

Great news nobsan :)

Cant believe those 2 heads are still here, especially the Mod...insane prices on the quality of your gear.

Well since I can't sell at these prices, these heads will come with me to Japan and will be traded in for other clubs!!