[Final Price Adjusted!!!] Summer Sale... Fairway Woods & Wedge Sets

Daveraul

Unsold items withdrawn from Sale..

1. PRGR New Egg Spoon Fairway Wood (3W @ 15* Loft) + 2 x PRGR Original Shaft (M-40 + M-43) w/ Original Headcover

Asking:- $ Traded

Condition:- 7.5/10

Usage:- 4 Range Sessions + 3 Rounds

Comments:- Relatively clean sole. Scuff marks at bottom of the Face (Kept on topping the ball!) Slight scratches around the "crown" portion (Top side part as there is no crown)

2. Yamaha Inpres XV Fairway Woods (3W + 5W) + Original Rombax Shaft (Stiff) (No headcover) - To be sold together

Asking:- WITHDRAWN

Condition:- 6/10

Usage:- 2 Range Sessions (1 Grass, 1 Mat)

Comments:- Usual scuff marks on Sole. Clean Face. Clean crown but slight paint chips where the Face meets the Crown.

3. Maruman Shuttle A F3 Maraging + Orig Infiber Shaft ® w/ Original Headcover

Condition:- 9/10 (Bought brand new!)

Usage:- 2 Range Sessions (1 Grass, 1 Mat)

Comments:- Very slight scuff marks on Sole. Very Clean Face w/ Faint ball marks near the bottom. Very clean crown, no marks whatsoever

4. Fourteen RM-11 Wedge Set (50* & 58*) - Shaft & Grip to be updated later on (I can't rem what it is)

Condition:- 6/10 (Used condition - Conservative rating)

Usage:- 3 Range Sessions + 2 Rounds

Comments:- Usual wear & tear expected of wedge use. Nicks/dings and scratches on leading edge/sole/face. Refer to picture for clear indication of usage. Cosmetic blemishes does not affect the performance at all, ball shredder to the extreme. Got this to compare with the Titleist Cold-Forged Wedges and decided my swing characteristics suit the Titleist better.

5. Kenmochi Wedge Set (52* / 56* / 60*) + NS 950 + Iomic Grips

Condition:- 6/10 (Used condition) - Black finishing wearing away beautifully on club face/sole. Gives character to the club.

Usage:- Used for 1 season

Comments:- Usual wear & tear expected of wedge use. Nicks/dings and scratches on leading edge/sole/face. Refer to picture for clear indication of usage. Bought this from TSG Store before really understanding about bounce/swing type/wedge play techniques. Found that the high bounce (13*) not that suited for me, disregarding that ground condition in Dubai is pretty hard.

* All shafts are standard/default lengths as purchased from TSG/Dealer, no cutting done.

* Shipping cost is conservatively estimated dependent on your location of course. To help keep costs down, I will share 50/50 Shipping cost with Buyer.

* Buyer shall be responsible for all import taxes, duties, and any other misc charges. There's rarely any to be frank, but you never know.

Edited by Daveraul

probably the most honest assesment of condition of gear.

thank you! good luck with sale. the egg hd is a bargain.

Thanks Mate! Gotta get the gear out, and relegated from the bed to the couch in the meantime..

Told to sleep with the gear instead.. :tsg_smiley_bump:

• 3 weeks later...

Price reduced! Pls pm me for any questions..

Thanks Mate! Gotta get the gear out, and relegated from the bed to the couch in the meantime..

Told to sleep with the gear instead.. :tsg_smiley_bump:

hahahahahahahaha....... oh brother..., are u sure u werent at my place on sunday night or had a listening device in my man cave ????

those words sound OH SO familiar!!!!!!!

gluck with thes they are beauts.. that egg hd is an absolute ripper!!!

Price adjusted and more items added!!

Would appreciate some help to re-home these babies before the wife throws a fit!

And also create some room for other things! (Maybe a 7D Shaft.....)

Still many items available.. Pls pm me to discusss..

Shipping can be discussed....

Final Price Adjustment.. Gonna put it up on Auction Sale soon if these does not move..

Already very good prices on these..

Any takers?? Please pm me with your email address if you find the pictures not clear enough and would like more/clearer pictures..

• 3 weeks later...
Same fate as the drivers for sale.. No demand for these so far..

Will take these down for auction website tonight, except that will be keeping the Fourteen wedges for backup set.

Cheers and thanks for viewing..

Thread Closed.. Thanks TSG..