WTB Nippon Prototype ST stiff flex 4-pw

golfer75

Just as the title says, looking for a set of Nippon prototype st shafts in stiff flex 4-pw. Thanks!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thats what they became.

these are excellent shafts, light high but very stable

Still looking Leo?

Yes, still looking! Pm me with the details please. Thx!

if hes not looking i prob will, i need 2 new sets of shafts. im loving these.

I currently have a set in my idbl's and am also loving them! So looking for a set to put in the 303's. Currently have the nippon prototype 2f15's in them...but they are a little too low launching for me.

I currently have a set in my idbl's and am also loving them! So looking for a set to put in the 303's. Currently have the nippon prototype 2f15's in them...but they are a little too low launching for me.

you know what bud just get nippon modus 130. i consider them to be the best steel shafts ever.

and i have owned just about every proto including the ST. i love the 130 in the 303s!

you know what bud just get nippon modus 130. i consider them to be the best steel shafts ever.

and i have owned just about every proto including the ST. i love the 130 in the 303s!

i was thinking about those C....but i seem to do better with lighter shafts. i will probably end up trying them, as i love to tinker :)

i have read that the modus 130's play firm to flex...is that right?

yea slightly.

ive got acpl of sets one is def loose but a cpl of them are firmer .

i think these suit cavity back better

imgettign the 125s for blades, they seem to suit more

the 2g18s (130) are tops in the idbls

i was thinking about those C....but i seem to do better with lighter shafts. i will probably end up trying them, as i love to tinker :)

i have read that the modus 130's play firm to flex...is that right?

not in the slightest imho. c tapers much stiffer. i guess its all different in the way we perceive kickpoints

these are real nice and i can imagine how someone could find them stiff but i don't. i was initially scared

but the 130s is perfect as is. the modus 120s on the other hand were loose to flex.

L, I would absolutely consider trying the System3s. They launch perfectly and have medium/low spin. They are a tad heavier but you can really feel the kick more than the others due to the softer mid-section I believe. At this point, I highly recommend them (I have played the STs which were awesome, maybe a tad light; the 120s which were great feeling, just a tad too much spin; and 130s which felt too boardy for me, though lighter than the System3s)...

Thanks M, I will definitely have to try them out!