FS Mizuno MP-H5 Irons 6-PW

kuyaariel

I've got my eye on something else, which means these have to go.

im selling a nice set of Mizuno MP-H5 irons. The set is 6-pw, shafted with DGR300 XP115 shafts. The grips are Golf Pride CP2 grips. Everything per Mizuno standard, except the pw is a quarter inch short of standard (35.25")

This has 2 rounds and about 3 trips to the range. Chatter is extremely minimal. Please see the pictures.

looking for $475 shipped. No trades.

image.jpg1_zpsuewcbcur.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsyqitawhw.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsvturbrcn.jpg

image.jpg5_zpscsecohnj.jpg

image.jpg2_zps5cfiwq5q.jpg

image.jpg3_zps5g6fvoml.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, let's try this again, but as components...

I'm selling a set of Mizuno MP-H5 heads. They are 6-pw and are in excellent shape. I bought them in mint condition. Only played a handful of rounds and a few range session. Mimimal chatter from this use. Everything standard as far as I know. Takes a .355 taper tip shaft. Hosels cleaned and ready for your favorite shaft.

Looking for $345 obo shipped.

Next I'm selling a shaft lot. The 6-pw are DGR300 XP115. They are currently gripped with Golf Pride CP2. These came out of the Mizuno MP-H5, played standard length (the PW was .25" short) and are in great shape. The lengths from tip to grip are 35-7/8", 35-1/8", 34-7/8", 34-1/8", and 33-7/8". I'm also include 2 KBS Black Wedge shafts. There is minor wear on these. The lengths are 34-3/16" and 33-15/16". And finally I'm going to add a Dynamic Gold wedge flex shaft. That measured 33" long. I measured these with the measuring stick shown and as exact as I could get it.

8 shafts total. All are taper tip .355 Dia. Looking for $80 obo shipped.

image.jpg1_zpsywx26vbp.jpg

image.jpg2_zpscv43gpvv.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsgmlikl1i.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsgxi6ms9r.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsrrlajlkj.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsgfu9msjh.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsxnghhg3k.jpg

image.jpg8_zpsfti0iyp9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...