Need Info... Is the x-blade CB available in US?

gripitnripit

I need to verify if the x-blade CB is available in the US. I am interested in getting a set and have a buddy that has an account with them to order some for me but he is being told that the only thing for the US is the X-blade. I thought the CB is a US product as well?

Please help... any info or links would be great.

They are available for sale in the US. I just saw them at a local golf shop.

May I ask where this local golf shop is . Have never seen a X-Blade in person nor it stands to reason then held one . So am just wondering where it is .

Maybe I could drop by and buy :lol: If it's in an area I will be going to or driving through !!

The shop I am speaking of is in Tempe, Az They have the x-blades and z-101s for $799.

They said they would get me a set of the x-blades CB if I could find them.

Well if you look on the main page , at the TSG eBay link you will get some idea on what they cost . The one's that are listed there will come straight to your door from Japan .

I don't believe that the shop you are speaking about would be able to get tham much cheaper or if at all cheaper than what they are listed for there . But that is just my opinion .

Chris ( TourSpecGolfer ) sells them hence the TSG eBay link , send him a PM or email about them . Might take him awhile to get back to you as he's on holidays .

But if it was me I'd try him first :)