Fantastic session at 7D

nobmontana

The majority of our 7D users are based off the question system and the results up till now are no different from those who had the fitting in person. TSG has sold 40+ so there is now a lot of feedback.

Targeting exact launch or spin rates is difficult even in person because there is that variable of the head and how it reacts to the shaft, what i find is that 7D does more than any other shaft co. to minimize risk of a bad fit increasing your chances of better performance.

Most 7D users notice that the trajectory or arc has a "committed" ball flight meaning the little ups and downs or floatys are no longer present and energy is used more efficiently.

A small segment already buys 1k+ shafts so why not get one fitted to the golfer, made custom for the swing and to match the head also made at the best materials & manufacturing carbon plant possible...

Before 7D the 1k + shafts were outsourced to another co or worse made using sub par elements combined to fancy marketing terms. At the high end as of now nothing beats 7D.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without revealing their secret sauce, what kind of data do they want?

Without revealing their secret sauce, what kind of data do they want?

It's all pretty basic questions, no secret it's just what they do with it that is the key.

What head, current club info, swing speed, what they want etc.. etc.. nothing too deep or out of the ordinary.

They use materials that are proprietary to Super Resin while everyone else is using Torray materials.

I am thinking I will do that vs go to Tokyo. Oct-Nov. Just blew golf budget on irons, putter! But this is next on the list.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, im a few hours away from taking out my Jbeam ZY 11 equipped with 7D shaft......specs are 46.25 and d7.......im gaming the 'control" version......no warmups, no range, just assembled late last night : )

* lets see if this shaft can make a great driver even better

Enjoy, Robbie, I look forward to hearing your reaction.

As for my continuing 7D adventures, I have two things to report from this week: 311 and 342(!) with the 7D JBeam Blackout. [And I don't care that the latter was on a hole that is blind off the tee up over a hill, and then down the other side. These are numbers never even dreamed of by this golfer...! And the 311 was on a flat hole!]

Should bring smile to your day.

Ok, im a few hours away from taking out my Jbeam ZY 11 equipped with 7D shaft......specs are 46.25 and d7.......im gaming the 'control" version......no warmups, no range, just assembled late last night : )

* lets see if this shaft can make a great driver even better

Is this MPB's control shaft? Sounds like a true fairway finder with the ZY-11 attached.

I'm finding that if the player has similar swing to another second hand doesn't have a performance loss, although using in a different head does make it do weird things (sometimes) but the ZY11 nulls this. Look forward to your results.

So, if I am reading this right, even the control shaft offers big increases in distance too?

So, if I am reading this right, even the control shaft offers big increases in distance too?

Thats a question for MPB, not many have gone control shaft.

Honestly, the control at times was longer than my distance shaft. On the launch monitor, it was consistently longer on average. It was tighter, lower launching, lower spin and more roll-out. My preference in feel though is a little looser of a shaft, so I kept the distance one, but both are long. I mean, long. I mean, the sneaky longest drives you will hit. It won't feel like, man, i crushed the *(($# out of that one, you will just walk up and wonder what happened :)

ok, we have aptly named Robbie's new driver, Janet Jackson!! ;)

CONTROLLLL!!!

post-16640-0-10148700-1443212442_thumb.g

for those that want audio and see robbie dance:

Edited by needmoregolf

Thank you !!!

Best drive of the day was a blind drive and we thought the ball was gone and i had played a provisional but when walking up toward the green, we found the ball near the front of the green was my drive !!!!! #5 on Lake Course

Maybe there's something about blind drives and 7D's...

Wow, nice course... SF Olympic Club Lake Course

Ok....although i had only no range session and only 1 round of golf with them, the 7D control is legit ! Today I'm trying out the "standard" 7D shaft at my home course !

We are almost there Chris....haha, I'm frugal as heck but these babies flat out perform !

Bueller ??? Bueller ??? Bueller ???

Edited by robbie