kenepon153

JBeam blackout limited driver shafted with Crazy RD Megarun
10 Loft 45.5 length
New Elite grip
Bought this a couple of week ago here and never hit
Overall good condition, light scratches on sole

Asking HEAD $OLD net pp gifted shipping to ConUS

Please send me PM

Blackout head sold - It was not a good deal for the money but pleasant.

Crazy RD Shaft left - Asking 200 net plus shipping

I will check and upload the full length of shaft once head pulled out.

post-16853-0-09081300-1435934972_thumb.j

post-16853-0-81413400-1435934988_thumb.j

post-16853-0-46770900-1435935004_thumb.j

post-16853-0-63928200-1435935018_thumb.j

post-16853-0-77972100-1435935033_thumb.j

post-16853-0-17113800-1435935047_thumb.j

post-16853-0-07928800-1435935062_thumb.j

post-16853-0-96930600-1435935077_thumb.j

post-16853-0-01045100-1435935090_thumb.j

Edited by kenepon153

I'd be interested in head only if you'll split or someone else wants the shaft. Any idea of face angle?

I heard it was square face.

Pending >>>> Cancelled perhaps because of below weired situation.

I understand... Thanks former seller...

Edited by kenepon153

that's interesting...

Here is a email you sent to me 2 days after you got it... your description doesn't seem to match your email you sent to me... i knew you it was bs when you said i sent you damaged club....

i would beware of this guy ...

email he sent -

"Hello,
I received the driver yesterday and it is little worse condition than I thought.
There is small ding on the crown you did not say too.
I am thinking of buying just new one if you can accept return.
Can you do that?
Thank you"

It is another disappointing on the former seller.

That was the reason why I am selling this without even try.

I did not want to look at that driver at all because of this unpleasant transaction.

I said it was worse than my "expectation" and "small ding" it was almost gone from my cleaning effort.

At least I spent my money on regripping with new one and cleaning the head.

That is the reason I did not mention on that.

And also I took lot more clear pictures so that people can see in detail.

Full story

I said like that above he wrote.

The former seller responded:

Your kidding right? A ding on the crown? That's bulls**t and I know it ... There is no ding unless you did it.... I have a great reputation and would not discredit it by selling something without notifying and buyer or potential buyer ... I will not accept a refund if you added any damages or claim there are damages that I know are not true ...

I responded:

I could not really understanding how the great reputation was built up with this type of conversation.

I am not kidding and there was a small ding on the edge of crown and also two small scratches on the face when I unpacked it yesterday evening at my home and now I am at my work. I had no chance at all to make any new damage on it.

For the scratches on the face, I thought that it is my responsibility not to find it before since you put the pictures of head face, even though picture quality was not good.

Why you could not think about the chance that you could not find it before shipping and before treating me as bulls**t???

Where did your reputatation come from???

I really do not want to be the same person saying bad word during email conversation anymore.

And hope you not hurt someone else mind in the future with bad word like 'bulls**t' if you want to have real reputation from someone else not from yourself only.

The conversation is over!

I will take care of it by myself to trash away or keep it.

Have a good rest of the day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the exactly same email back and forth with the former seller.

From my opinion, He was not in good communication and get me wrong like I did something on it.

Now following me??? He was a nice guy hur....

Edited by kenepon153

I think kenepon153 needs to reply in this post as to if this head has a ding or not.

I replied the situation was happened before.

I had three total transactions here and please let me know if there was any unpleasant or hassle with me.

I always tried to be accurate and to take care of them well.

Absolutely respecful to buyer.

Edited by kenepon153

So there is a ding?

You could see hardly now.

Thank you for the good comments.

I was acutually quite depressed with the weired situation today then it is really helpful to recover the feeling from the kind enough comments.

May have been a knee jerk reaction when a flaw was spotted, can be disappointing when you are excited and expectations are high.

I see this as a communication problem and hope all can be resolved fellas and this is just a storm in a teacup.

Kenepon says he has 3 total transactions (sales?) in this forum. The other 2 have posted their comments. I guess, I must be the 3rd one! my experience with kenepon has been a pleasant one. I also bought a driver head from kenepon last month. Before I sent my payment to him, I was told that he was away on a business trip for a few days but he promised to mail it to me via overnight shipment upon his return. He indeed kept his word and the driver he sent to me was as described. The pictures he posted were likewise accurate. I would have no hesitation completing a transaction with him again.

Could it be cultural? I bought a Seiko GPS Solar from a guy locally here in Thailand, and he described it as having a "scratch"..When I went to see him it turns out he was japanese and the "scratch" was completely invisible, we had to walk outside at look at the watch at an angle for me to even be able to maybe see the "blemish/scratch".

Edited by Vegaman

it very well might be cultural...ive seen some very nice mint irons advertised as avg in some jdm BST forums while on some other USDM forums, i have seem browning and dents and dings advertised as 9/10 ????

it very well might be cultural...ive seen some very nice mint irons advertised as avg in some jdm BST forums while on some other USDM forums, i have seem browning and dents and dings advertised as 9/10 ????

Yeah, true

I agree people in different country has different opinion on a golf club's condition, but I don't see anything related to culture when a seller throw the dirty word to his buyer when he asked for a refund. He can just simply say no, which I would respect more.

Well, I'd say that a more casual use of "rough" language is very much an example of cultural differences. For example I am from Sweden and we as swedes are quite shocked at the use of "bad words" among our neighbours the Finns..P***y is commonly used there by young and old when something goes even slightly wrong.

And of course we, and many other nationalities, never quite get used to the liberal use of the F word among many americans or brits. No matter how many native english speakers you get to know.

I have a hard time imagining that there is a japanese language forum (as an example) where adult japanese golfers use WRX-style language.

Edited by Vegaman