FS. Crazy RD Shaft only left - JBeam Blackout head sold

kenepon153

Isn't the issue here that despite the new seller complaining about the ding, they failed to list it in the new for sale ad. That is a problem in itself.

Isn't the issue here that despite the new seller complaining about the ding, they failed to list it in the new for sale ad. That is a problem in itself.

Yes of course, that's the main issue. We just went OT..Like a lot

ahhh....yes, that was the elephant in the room !

Once again, thanks to all the fellas here who left their opinions to this topic.

Whatever it is good or bad, I will take all the opinions and I will be more careful in the future.

Mabey I am going away from one of the most joyful part of golfing to try nice and interesting gears.

It was too much painful for me to look at all the misunderstandings of situation and its gossips.

I would like to say my understanding on this issue not to leave this going too much further to otherside.

I bought a driver in the middle of Jun here.

When I received it, it was not quite in good condtion than I thought.

Light sky blue color iomic grip was so dirty, brown oily sticky stains on the shaft, hairy thin scratches on the face

and a small ding on the edge of crown.

(Actually the ding was exaggerated later by the former seller getting me wrong with that I made it after receiving,

but it was very small thing and It was not that all the reason to try return it, just said it to bring all the unsatisfactory things to him)

I asked the former seller if I can return it right next day. I asked him " If he can accept return. Can you ?"

He replied "bul***it" and got me wrong with that I was trying to return it after I made some damage on it.

I received it the day before evening and I wrote the email at work right next day.

I had no chance to try it and I did not want to try at all too after unpacking it seeing the the dirty grip.

Anyway I felt that it was not meaningful to keep talking to him anymore, so I closed the further conversation right away.

After this happening, I did not want to give any shot on that, I lost my total interesting on this one.

So I decided to sell it and I made all my effort to look better

so that any potential buyer would not be disappointed like me.

I think that effort is the minimum requirement and the right attitude before selling an item.

If the former seller did it, I might have the different impression on the first look and not happened this issue.

So, I changed the grip to new elite grip paying 27USD.

I bought the wax and compound to clean the head paying 10USD.

I removed the stains on the shaft and removed the small hairy scraches on the face also the tiny ding was look much better and even visible hardly by my cleaning effort. That is the why I did not list it on the topic.

If I tried to sell higher price than the price I paid after this try, It might be bad.

But I paid $620 to former seller and spent $37 total more to clean it and look better.

And I put it at 600 as you can see in the topic.

Further I replied to some PM upto 550 inc shipping to conus. Over 100 loss even without trying.

I am not trying to make money with this, I just did not want to look at this because of the unpleasant experience.

Please see the pictures. I was trying to open the worst side of the head on the sole with more pictures not to try to hide it.

Lot more pictures and clearer pictures than former seller's ad.

I am sorry that he removed all the pictures already from its original ad.

If I am still wrong with this topic, please let me know I will take all the opinions.

Sorry to everyone again, I just wanted to clarify my understanding,

and hopefully no more misunderstanding with the situation.

Edited by kenepon153

Ok, this is a very very good club at a great price. The club is not perfect and ken did his best to clean up the club and sell it. "Ding" is such a ambiguous word, it may mean a dent or it may be not visible to the naked eye, like a scratch on the paint from the head cover may be a ding. The advertisement, says the club is in very good shape and from what i see it is in great shape ! Not perfect, not dead mint but very good condition and a bargain at the price !

Edited by robbie

yup, and that last post did a good job of clearing the air IMO...,

terrible when these things occur.

the internet is a viscious dog with huge teeth,

Someone requested me to upload the pictures of issued part soI took some pictures of it.

Please see and it is more contrasted by light reflection.

The unit of the ruler is mm.

post-16853-0-16820700-1436240458_thumb.j

post-16853-0-88463000-1436240469_thumb.j

u know, that seems to be quite common, as I've had it on a jbeam 435 black as well as my trpx d-013, and even ryoma f3. I would perhaps classify it as a small paint chip from what I can see, as a ding implies a dent in the shape IMO. I think it has something to do with debris on the ground as you naturally swing thru, like a small pebble bouncing up as you sweep the ground hitting that under part, and is almost impossible to see at address.

definitely a must mention, regardless of how indiscernible it is, but I agree that ken has made amends and has wholeheartedly shown that he sees the small error in his ways and will never allow this bit of miscommunication affect future deals.

let bygones be bygones and move on, glws ken!

Edited by needmoregolf

u know, that seems to be quite common, as I've had it on a jbeam 435 black as well as my trpx d-013, and even ryoma f3. I would perhaps classify it as a small paint chip from what I can see, as a ding implies a dent in the shape IMO. I think it has something to do with debris on the ground as you naturally swing thru, like a small pebble bouncing up as you sweep the ground hitting that under part, and is almost impossible to see at address.

definitely a must mention, regardless of how indiscernible it is, but I agree that ken has made amends and has wholeheartedly shown that he sees the small error in his ways and will never allow this bit of miscommunication affect future deals.

let bygones be bygones and move on, glws ken!

Good comments. Thank you.

Head Sold.

Thanks to all the good TSG members.

Edited by kenepon153