SEVEN | Double Milled Wedge

Both Stunning and look very nice grinds.

Wish more clubs were so simple looking so the attention isnt diverted from the fine detail.

Great job on these Chris....Black and gold Cheese toasty for me :)

Absolutely gorgeous.. I need to start staying away from your posts, Chris.. It's like an addiction that one can't kick..

I like the part where the toe side of the face also has milling done.. Would reckon opening up the face would still generate decent spin if not impacted in the center..

Wondering what's the bounce of these?

Absolutely the best looking wedge I've ever seen. I wish I could get one in 54 degrees. The face milling and modified box grooves are just awesome. Love the black oxide. They're only available in a 52/58 degree set?

Yes only 52/58 in this series.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn´t resist these babes and placed an order the other day !!!

Black oxide was my choice.

Deliverytime unknowned?

Nothing is like waiting....

About spin, this wedge spins the ball a lot. About the same spin rate as Bold and Yururi raw wedge but more forgiving. Guess it the feel made me not like the Bold and Yururi raw but love this Seven wedge. The Seven feels noticeably softer

Maybe the much spin makes the ball airborne long enough to let the wind push it back or the spin makes the ball go higher, I find it's 3-4 yards shorter as ball went about 3-4 yards shorter on 50 yards shots comparing to my other wedges though. Not a big deal as 58* is supposed to be accuracy not distance club

Anyone wants my 58/04 1st gen Cold Forged?

PS. Chris, pls answer my question above

Mark

About spin, this wedge spins the ball a lot. About the same spin rate as Bold and Yururi raw wedge but more forgiving. Guess it the feel made me not like the Bold and Yururi raw but love this Seven wedge. The Seven feels noticeably softer

Maybe the much spin makes the ball airborne long enough to let the wind push it back or the spin makes the ball go higher, I find it's 3-4 yards shorter as ball went about 3-4 yards shorter on 50 yards shots comparing to my other wedges though. Not a big deal as 58* is supposed to be accuracy not distance club

Mark

Double Milled is Low Bounce at 8* in both the 52/58*.

Lie Angle is 63* and 63.5*

Head weights are heavy at 300/304g

Mark

Interesting you found it spins similar to Bold & Yururi because on the trackman our spin rates were much higher also they did shred a bit more.

Thanks and your right about soft, it's not easy to put milling on a face and for it to feel soft.

These are sold out, we should have more in a month.

• 1 month later...

The USGA, which I regard similarly to the silly alphabet soup sanctioning bodies in boxing save for their lack of competitors (the R&A's been a lapdog since they caved on the 1.62" ball), has yet to acquire the power of arrest. I am also unaware of any federal, state, or municipal statutes that make non-conforming golf clubs illegal.

I salute Seven for making wedges that are fun to play, and as I'm bagging a 52/58 combo from another club maker right now, any kind of anecdotal evidence that these Seven wedges shred covers and make the ball cha cha could prove damaging to my wallet. My last excursion to boutique brands brought in an Epon driving iron that's almost automatic.

Just don't bet anybody boys!

Would hate a beautiful club like these to start a disagreement!

• 3 weeks later...