Rubber grips - your favourite?

wedda

I'm in the market to switch out my leather grips into some cozy rubbers.. :-)

I've tried the Masda slick fit - its very soft and feels nice especially in the ribbed version. :-)

How are the Tour G compared to these? as well as the elite grips?

Feel free to post your findings!

I still have a set with leather wrap style grips along with a few drivers. I have largely switched over to Elite grips, unless I am just testing a club in which case the cheapest grip I can install usually gets the nod...

I still have a set with leather wrap style grips along with a few drivers. I have largely switched over to Elite grips, unless I am just testing a club in which case the cheapest grip I can install usually gets the nod...

Have you ever tried the masda slick fit? :-)

How are the elite grips? better durability than no1's and iomics?

Have you ever tried the masda slick fit? :-)

How are the elite grips? better durability than no1's and iomics?

I have not tried the Masda grips. When I had tried Iomic, there were issues with sizing consistency from grip to grip. Also, I found them a little too soft for me and did not do that well with moisture. My time with no1 is very limited since I tried and liked the Elites...

i seem to really like the perfrect pro xline cords. i have also tried the iomic cords as well. ive always been a cord guy and could never get along with a straight rubber grip. i also play in humid conditions so the cord performs quite well in these conditions.

i seem to really like the perfrect pro xline cords. i have also tried the iomic cords as well. ive always been a cord guy and could never get along with a straight rubber grip. i also play in humid conditions so the cord performs quite well in these conditions.

I am in a similar climate to you, at least part of the year, and the humidity has no impact on either the GripMaster leather or the Elite grips that I have used...

I have not tried the Masda grips. When I had tried Iomic, there were issues with sizing consistency from grip to grip. Also, I found them a little too soft for me and did not do that well with moisture. My time with no1 is very limited since I tried and liked the Elites...

The Masda grips are very very soft.. The rubber seems to remove most of the vibrations.. I'm a bit curious about the A50 however.. They are 10 dollars more per grip though. :-)