http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/03/11/mil...g.ap/index.html

If you lived where I do you would then know why I believe this lady really thought it was a million dollar bill.

Actually I need to get me a few of those... I could make a killing.

Yeah I saw this already . And I just happen to know a few people from the south that are just like her :) But I won't name any name's :wink: :lol:

Ain't that the truth. I'll have to look for it but I remember a similar story with a lower denomination bill that had G. dub on the front of it. Only in the land of sweet tea and grits would you find a story like this.

Look out now! I drink a gallon of SWEET TEA a day! And No, we are not all like that nut. Some of us are worse. :lol:

Ain't that the truth. I'll have to look for it but I remember a similar story with a lower denomination bill that had G. dub on the front of it. Only in the land of sweet tea and grits would you find a story like this.

Look out now! I drink a gallon of SWEET TEA a day! And No, we are not all like that nut. Some of us are worse. :lol:

I can see it didn't take you long to find the basement Profiler :)

Good first post btw :lol: In the basement of course :)

I am hooked on sweet tea... and I love my grits.. oh and my G.R.I.T.S. :wink:

Sounds like someone frequents the Cracker Barrel. :wink: :lol:

Sounds like someone frequents the Craker Barrel. :wink: :lol:

never been... :oops:

Look out now! I drink a gallon of SWEET TEA a day! And No, we are not all like that nut. Some of us are worse.

I'd kill for sweet tea, that was by no means a shot! I'd give anything for them to build a Mc Alister's in Vegas. Screw NYNY they need to put a Ole South on the strip. Now that'd be a tourist attraction.

pete you never been :? Then you don't know what your missing :lol:

Which may be a good thing after all :wink:

http://www.crackerbarrel.com/trip-director....cfm?doc_id=173

Augusta, GA

I-20 , Exit# 194

I-20 & Belair Road

460 Parkwest Drive

Augusta, GA 30813-3216

Located off I-20

* Bus & RV Parking Available

(706) 650-2414

http://www.crackerbarrel.com/trip-director....cfm?doc_id=173

Augusta, GA

I-20 , Exit# 194

I-20 & Belair Road

460 Parkwest Drive

Augusta, GA 30813-3216

Located off I-20

* Bus & RV Parking Available

(706) 650-2414

Plymouth Meeting, PA

I-476 , Exit# 333

I-276

2095 Gallagher Road

Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462-1704

Located off I-276

*Bus & RV Parking Available

(610) 828-2221

15 mins outside of Philly!! I'll be able to get my grits fix up there!!!

All right I guess I am going to have to chime in for us southern boys on the board. Yes there are some idiots down here and some gene pools that if you stepped in them you would not get the tops of your feet wet but damnit if I see another word about grits and sweat tea I may have to get a little ill!! :lol:

Hey, just because someone lives in the south doesn't make them stupid (although I'll concede that woman is for sure)....I've traveled up north quite a bit and from what I've seen there are plenty of morons to go around above and below the Mason Dixon Line.

Yeah its just a different kinda slime that lives up North...

the South has thier Rednecks and the North has thier White Trash.

I just like picking on the south b/c my girlfriend is Georgia born and raised.

Hey, just because someone lives in the south doesn't make them stupid (although I'll concede that woman is for sure)....I've traveled up north quite a bit and from what I've seen there are plenty of morons to go around above and below the Mason Dixon Line.

Koolaid , relax man take it easy . Just having a bit of fun thats all .

I know that if you are from the south that doesn't make you stupid .

I get this stuff tossed at me all the time down here in the basement and I live a lot farther north than a lot of people . Canada . :)

Just got to go with the flow and not worry about it . Got to be able to give as good as you get and not get upset , mad or angry.

I'll get off my soap box now . :lol:

Welcome to TSG and enjoy your time here .

Mike