Ferrule for Egg Driver Shaft?

idrive

Is anyone familiar with the ferrule needed to re shaft an Egg 7 driver.

Pulled original shaft with low heat and a ferrule burnt up that apparently is used

that seems to be like a sleeve that goes on shaft to be inserted in hosel of driver.

Help please

Much appreciated.

Seems there is an insert that fits over end of shaft and fits in to the head. Can't find anything but the adapter for

the RS Nabla.

I think I have seem those on Geotech site and on another online shop.

I made my own for an older PRGR driver I had. I had a small ferrule that fit snugly in the hosel top with the ferrule turned upside down. Then cut the top of it off with wire cutters level with top of the hosel. Then added a 2nd large ferrule in normal position on top of that one. Worked fine.

Are u looking for a collared ferrule ???

I just received an Egg 7 (head only) today from an auction that I won. After opening the box the first thing I noticed was that HUGE hosel diameter! Talk about Wilson Fat Shaft!!! I figured that either a sleeve or special ferrule is needed.

Actually, I was half-way through posting a new topic on this when I saw this post. Please, if anyone is able to confirm if there is a special sleeve or ferrule needed or alternatives, and where to purchase it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I noticed that centered inside the hosel was a metal shaft that comes a little less than halfway up the hosel. It looks like it could either be a guide that slides inside the shaft when installing or it could be a tip weight that is still stuck in the head after the last shaft was pulled. Can anyone confirm this?