Mini drivers

Ian-500

Anyone have any experience with a mini driver from the usual supects? Very interested to hear your thoughts.

Have the Callaway mini driver in my bag and love it. I have a tree lined, fairly tight home course, and accuracy is key off the tee for scoring. The mini has a tighter dispersion than the driver, likely a shaft length issue, and so I play it quite frequently off the tee. Interestingly, it is only 10 yards shorter than my driver, so I am not giving up much to hit more fairways. My course is only 6700 yards, so I don't need to hit a 3 wood off the deck except 1 hole, so I would gladly give up a fairway alternative for what this does off 6-8 tee shots.

got so many of these fella.

one of the better ideas ive ever come up with is to build an uber easy driver , like an onoff../ a taylor made burner.. i used the TM tp

and put one of those bimatrix shafts in it.. u will not make this move anywhere, it is gunbaarrel straight ,very heavy and the best of all driver replacements to find a fairway.... play it around 44 inch its not long, u cant go wrong with it i tell ya