supo

Are u kidding nothing absolutely impossible to repqlce th these just stopping building for the season it's comp time bags are set only playing my proper clubs now for my course wana win this damn thing these were earmarked for several projects but no point now comited to the comps

Edited by supo67

roddio is gone..

one stinger 3w under "ref"

also got 5 prgr egg shats 43 flex playing LONG, dint know ful length but they played 46 inch in the egg.

those are 50 bucks each let me know if uwant pics but suffice to say they are perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

Diamana x 60/s driver shaft still here

Stingers in3/5/7 still here as well

Let's go...

3 wood___215

5 woOD ___195

7WOOD____175

Edited by supo67

Stew, would any of these suit me? I already have a Diamana X.

Stew, would any of these suit me? I already have a Diamana X.

I reckon you'd need an 1st gen Stinger XX flex, which I've just put in myYamaha V425 :)

Yes the 5 wood def wud that takes 100%of my.... Being.... To get it to just activate

. If your after a stinger then this is it for sure , this was a proper pros shaft although i dont know whoms i never get told.

All i kmow is I hit this really really low and it was impossible for me to get it to move any direction at all.

Even a small extention in it prob wont make much of a difference.

Not the rest ull kill them.

This is equiv Of a xx in my book

Its the 3rd ne with the red and black grip . Ill leave that on if u take it and u can put ur extra 31 layers of tape under it, those grips are great ifu dont want it ill take it off as they are realy hard to get now

wel they are the same profle shaft but the stinger is ful boron.

1/2 inch tip from memory, im not sure of the butt, my builder will tell me ful specs if required.

hes got them al. i just ask him if need be.

Wow... I cant really remeber the boron i think in equiv weight flex was a bit stiffer... It wud make sense bec these were made for pros to,start. The retail version wud be a watered downmodel.

I used to like the kailimalot in gairway woods but i rem i needd them heavier and stiffer. To get my feel

In a fw id use a stinger 70s or x even , in the kaili id use the80 weight.

Think thats how it went in those brilliant yamaha ifff tours i had for a long time. Extra weight and extra flex.

Yea that sounds right

Spin is low, and they laungh high but flat there is nothing i prefer to stingers.

Edited by supo67