Miura Golf Precious edition (any loft )/ post can now be closed !

oilcanovaltrack

Hello , been on the site a while & not had much success in getting anything , but here we go again ..

I am looking for a Miura Precious Ed driver in any loft , prefer a 10 but will take a 9, if there is anyone prepared to sell on .

I will take a head or complete club , but to make it financialy viable a head would be the preferred option as I am from the UK , reasonable condition also .

So ...if you have one gathering dust & would like to part with it , give me a nudge & we will see how things go ......

regards Steven

I almost had one .. went into a local store here ( Carnoustie ) there was a 10 deg in great cond , had no cash on me !! spoke to the shop owner who had not a clue about Japanese clubs, nor knew that it was a Miura club ..... as soon as I got home phoned the store to ask for pay by card & I would pick up the next day ..only to find he had ebayed it .!!

was on sale for £50 inc h/c in the store ( yes £50) ! .....................sold for £122 on the bay !

Gutted totally

regards Steven

Edited by oilcanovaltrack