Cforselius season ending WITB

Cforselius

Here is my WITB :)

A-Grind classic driver with Aldila RIP Phenom 80 gram Stiff.

A-Grind 15 deg spoon with Fujikura Speeder Evo 2 80 gram Stiff.

A-Grind hybrid 24 deg with Fujikura OCI 95 gram Stiff.

Honma TW727M 5-10 with DG S200 shaft.

Epon 208 KGX wedges 50,56 and 60 deg with Nippon 1150 shaft.

Bettinardi Tour DASS Stinger

Adidas bag and Como!Come! Headcovers.

Enjoy the pics lads :)

post-17389-0-14022200-1443963507_thumb.j

post-17389-0-62736200-1443963719_thumb.j

post-17389-0-64702400-1443963526_thumb.j

post-17389-0-37593800-1443963662_thumb.j

post-17389-0-83075200-1443963735_thumb.j

post-17389-0-35458700-1443963676_thumb.j

post-17389-0-64669700-1443963706_thumb.j

post-17389-0-92345100-1443963689_thumb.j

Thanks guys!

The Speeder Evo 2 fw shaft is amazing. Its very stable with a predictabel kick which makes consistency a breeze. I am able to feel where the head is through out the swing and you cant really "over power" it. It will always be where it should be :) I dont care about numbers like spin rate and such, Im more of a "feel" guy so I cant help you on that. Flight is low and penetrating.

Hope it helps mate, if you got any more questions feel free to PM me

Cheers

Great bag -- congrats. How do you like the A-Grind driver and woods?

Thanks mate.

The driver is, as many of you know, a pretty tough driver. Its not forgiving at all, but with a short build (44" here) it is really solid. Low stable ball flight and a nice sound at impact. I would never recommend this to someone who struggle with tee shots. This is not a distance club what so ever. But this is the most beautiful driver I have ever seen.

The spoon is a completly different beast. Its deep face and just the perfect size. It looks tough but its a breeze to hit. Love the sound and the low penetrating flight it gives you. It got the same characteristics as the driver but feels more forgiving.

The hybrid has become my "stock shot" club. The ball just rocket of the face with a high ball flight and lands soft. Its not that forgiving, but there are room for errors I noticed today. Perfect size with zero offset, nice and deeeeep face, sweet sound and perfect shape.

Overall I feel like A-Grind has done it tremendoulsy well for the price point. But you have to be confident standing over the ball with each club. They are not to be taken lightly.

Great description of A-Grinds, totally agree. And how are you finding those Honma's?

Thanks man, apprentice it!

The Honmas is a great set of irons. Compact, no offset, a more rounded club that frames the ball very well. They are soft, not super soft like Epon, but soft. I have gotten to hit the most pure shots in my life with these irons and the control you have over length and workability is really nice. Non forgiving of course. The satin finish on them is amazing, some of the best I have seen. Flight is mid/high with a strong trajectory.

I will probably get another set for next season. Not because these are bad, but I really like a set with a sharper toe and a more "boxy" appearance.

• 7 months later...

Great set-up Bro.

...but I thought you were looking at getting the Crazy SBi-02 irons? I am interested in those as well. :)

If you have any feedback about them - let me know.

TK

Great set-up Bro.

...but I thought you were looking at getting the Crazy SBi-02 irons? I am interested in those as well. :)

If you have any feedback about them - let me know.

TK

Thanks, I was going to get them but they are extremely strong lofted and it did'nt work out with the wedge set-up.