PRICE DROPS! This stuff needs new homes :)

needmoregolf

Sensei, I didn't even pay attention to this ad but I'd be happy to take that Diamana X70S from you. Just arrived in Hawaii today for some golf and saw that the conditions here are windy.

Any suggestions where to play in Oahu? I have Kolina scheduled tomorrow morning and Waialae Country Club for Monday.

Sensei, I didn't even pay attention to this ad but I'd be happy to take that Diamana X70S from you. Just arrived in Hawaii today for some golf and saw that the conditions here are windy.

Any suggestions where to play in Oahu? I have Kolina scheduled tomorrow morning and Waialae Country Club for Monday.

Reggie, welcome to Oahu! Yesterday indeed was very windy. As for suggestions where to play, you have two great courses lined up already in Ko'olina and Waialae. Both are host to tour events (LPGA Lotte Championship and PGA Sony Open). Wind will be a huge factor on both courses if it's blowing like it did yesterday, especially at Ko'olina. Good luck. The Turtle Bay courses on the North Shore are nice as well.

Reggie, welcome to Oahu! Yesterday indeed was very windy. As for suggestions where to play, you have two great courses lined up already in Ko'olina and Waialae. Both are host to tour events (LPGA Lotte Championship and PGA Sony Open). Wind will be a huge factor on both courses if it's blowing like it did yesterday, especially at Ko'olina. Good luck. The Turtle Bay courses on the North Shore are nice as well.

I've played Turtle Bay (Palmer Course) once, Ko'olau (tough course but spectacular views) 3 times, and Kapolei (near Ko'olina) once. If you could only fit in one more course to play, I'd choose Ko'olau personally.

I've played Turtle Bay (Palmer Course) once, Ko'olau (tough course but spectacular views) 3 times, and Kapolei (near Ko'olina) once. If you could only fit in one more course to play, I'd choose Ko'olau personally.

I apologize to the seller as this is getting a bit off topic from the sale. However, I highly DO NOT recommend playing Ko'olau as it's condition has gone downhill severely. In the past I would be confident to say that it was one of the premier courses in the country, if not the world. I believe ownership of the club changed hands a few times and I think is now owned by a church group. I played the course about 5 months ago and sadly it is in very poor condition. The fairways were pretty much rough with mostly the native wild grass, bunkers like hard packed clay, and the greens were almost unplayable. It felt like the course does not have enough staff to up keep it. It seems whoever the current owner is, they just are not putting enough financial support to keep the course in the condition it should be. I don't think I will play there again unless the course returns to it's former condition. It's really sad to see such a great course go downhill like it has.

I apologize to the seller as this is getting a bit off topic from the sale. However, I highly DO NOT recommend playing Ko'olau as it's condition has gone downhill severely. In the past I would be confident to say that it was one of the premier courses in the country, if not the world. I believe ownership of the club changed hands a few times and I think is now owned by a church group. I played the course about 5 months ago and sadly it is in very poor condition. The fairways were pretty much rough with mostly the native wild grass, bunkers like hard packed clay, and the greens were almost unplayable. It felt like the course does not have enough staff to up keep it. It seems whoever the current owner is, they just are not putting enough financial support to keep the course in the condition it should be. I don't think I will play there again unless the course returns to it's former condition. It's really sad to see such a great course go downhill like it has.

I completely agree with that comment.....I was a member at Koolau about 20 years ago and it is a shadow of its former self......I love Turtle Bay (Palmer Course) but it can be tough when the wind is howling......Koolina is probably the easiest course to play when it is windy.....Kapolei is another good choice but have only played it a couple times since it has changed ownership.

Sorry. Didn't mean to thread jack. Just played Ko Olina in windy conditions and very beautiful and challenging course. I will look into Turtle Bay for tomorrow.

But going back to the items for sale, is the Diamana X still available? If it's sold already to Supo, then I'm asking my Sensei, Supo, if he wants to sell it to me.

Edited by reggie

No worries, guys, golf talk happens whenever and wherever sometimes ;)

But., to bring it back to my sale, the remaining items are pending, so I'll update once they are indeed officially sold...

Palmer course turtle bay is a must do not play the other POS next to it . it's crap.

Makaha is worth a trip. way better than koolau that place I alike wolf creek on steroids. It's virtually unplayable

And ........,

I dunno what the hell everyone was doing when this got posted WEEKsago. But I fear for thefuture of bst and our little hobby if goods of this quality get by passed over .I certainly hope u didn't get a cud u pls sell me these cheaper!!!

I'd imagine then there'only 2 possible reasons thiese are still here either the world arun outa coin( district probability!!!!) Or everyone is a lowbaloing ho piece of spam now a days and waiting for the beat goods to get given away. If that's the flavour then I'm done. Take me off have a nice life.

I seriously hope its the former

How the fk can this stuff sit idle for weeks seriously???

2 stingers imsorry has the world all of asudden started makik gbetwer boron shafts .I don't know about for under one fiddy??????

I don't even need this but I'd ratherbastwrdie something I've got andimprove them than see these go to waste.

Maybe Diamanais not hip enough these days if so then truely

The world is fkkn dumb asass.

Gladly take these magnificent pieces from you.

Maybe people are lomi g thru the wrong colour spectacles.

Regdrop me a pm I'll see how I go later tonight with heads .

Edited by supo67

Diamana X SOLD!! Thanks TSG!

Ok, guys, if you've ever been inclined to own/try some stingers, now's the time and with a classic t.388 head to boot... throw me some offers!

hmmmmmmm.....time to use that credit

Thanks for the Diamana X. I have to build a driver with that shaft for Hawaii. Thanks also to everyone for suggesting Turtle Bay Palmer Course. That was truly gorgeous and I shot lights out despite the windy conditions only because the greens were so true.