J-Beam ZY-7 Prototype Driver

TourSpecGolfer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Chris,

Are you about ready to share your thoughts around the ZY-7?

We are waiting eagerly your first impressions of this new head!!

Anything new to report? I have the Glorious Driver and it still the longest driver for me beating out my recently purchased Egg Driver.

Also interested on the ZY-7 if its a high back or does it slope down. Hard to tell in the picks. Just a quirk of mine to know that.

Edited by Henry

Sorry guys not yet. Release is 6/7 will be posting before then.

Quantity is limited, It would be a mess if I oversold these so must be careful and hold back a bit.

Sorry guys not yet. Release is 6/7 will be posting before then.

Quantity is limited, It would be a mess if I oversold these so must be careful and hold back a bit.

So, you're telling us that the Driver is so awesome that if we let us know the extent of its awesomeness you may have inventory management issues?

So, you're telling us that the Driver is so awesome that if we let us know the extent of its awesomeness you may have inventory management issues?

Even if I said it was no good we may still have inventory issues, this is because the ZY-11 was so damn good to most who purchased it that the ZY-7 has a lot to live up to.

Good news and I will be brief is the ZY-7 is the better club I'm not gonna say why I feel that way just yet.

like the look of this. Tried my friend's ZY-11 and did not like its low ball flight. Might have been the shaft causing this of course, but in general I dont like deep faces which it had. This one is more appealing to me.

It certainly would be a inventory issue ( old inventory would be stagnant ).....If this driver is indeed better than the old ZY11. I loved the old ZY11 and if this one is even better, my beloved Epon 105 fairway finder may be in trouble......With the release of such exciting news, Im not sure how many new or used drivers will be sold.

Its like trying to get out of your old iPhone when a new model that does everything is reportedly being released.....Can u imagine a iPhone 7 that lasts for a week without charging or can charge wirelessly and is waterproof and unbreakable ???

What I am really really hoping is that this ZY-7 paired with a 7D shaft will get that Ping G driver out of my bag!!!

If this is bettet than the ZY-11, then I am in trouble. ZY-11 is already phenomenal.

What I am really really hoping is that this ZY-7 paired with a 7D shaft will get that Ping G driver out of my bag!!!

If the G is that good, let it stay !!!!

If the G is that good, let it stay !!!!

But I thought u said iron and driver should change like underwear ?

But I thought u said iron and driver should change like underwear

Exactly.....ummmmm how often should underwear be changed ?????

Exactly.....ummmmm how often should underwear be changed ?????

When u s**t on it, when u dont feel comfortable, when its old.... when u sick of it, when u wanna impress someone ... when u ........... want a new one :P .....

Anyone hit the ZY SPEED shaft?

I have had very good results with the YAMAKAZI pro shaft and was curious about this shaft.