Need help identifying: Yamaha Inpres GRX Irons

artileri

First time poster here,

Greetings TSG! I need help in identifying the year and lofts to these Yamaha Inpres GRX irons. Couldn't seem to find much information on the old Yamaha catalogues or anywhere else online. I know for sure these are not 2008.

A guy at the local driving range had me try some, and it was the probably the best feeling club I ever swung. Tried the 6, and it was LONG and FORGIVING, lofts are probably jacked up strong. I just want to know how strong.

s-l500.jpg

Go have them checked to see how strong the lofts are and if your plan is to game them minus well get them re-shafted and built to your specs.

Difficult to find info on older designs that was marketed before the internet really took off. But the GRX line was oversized, cavity backed clubs with offset for older people/slower swingers. They should also cost next to nothing these days.

Damn that sucks. Is there any way I could perhaps get in touch with a Yamaha rep and get their help on this?

I can't imagine the clubs being old enough to have existed in a time where nothing was posted online though. Thought TSG might be the place to enlighten myself since this is where are the lifelong JDM aficiandos are.

Damn that sucks. Is there any way I could perhaps get in touch with a Yamaha rep and get their help on this?

I can't imagine the clubs being old enough to have existed in a time where nothing was posted online though. Thought TSG might be the place to enlighten myself since this is where are the lifelong JDM aficiandos are.

Not really in regards to the rep, Im not sure what your looking for you can look at them and tell who they are for, that they are multi piece, they have an undercut and you can check the lofts.

but yes as Vega said they are probably not worth much at all, very little I would assume.

But the good thing is that if you like them you should be able to pick them up for very little dough, stick your favourite shafts in them and and be ready to go. Loft ought to more traditional on the GRX irons compared to 2015 stuff, I'd guess a PW of 46